Le Mans 2005

PhilH

Anyone in the north thinking of doing Le Mans nent year? We went 02/03 missed 04 so def going next year.Im West Yorks based so will most likely be going Hull-Zeebrugge on the thursday evening sailing,blatin down Friday and blatin back Monday.Hoping to get some space reserved on Maison Blanche camping.Anyone got a better plan let us know.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Blatman

• PhilH

• Muttleys V8

I'm up for next year, hopefully going with some of the Manchester Mob, leaving on the Tuesday and catching Monday night ferry back to Hull.  Some of the Manchester boys will also be leaving on the Thursday and coming backl again on Monday.

I'm based in Holmfirth, Grahams "game on" Simon and Charlie could also go if them "in-doors" allows.

Buzz from Leeds is also planning to go.

Steve

Maison blanche and houx got plenty grass.Maison noisey but next too track,Houx numbered pitches in the trees but longish walk too the track but still the 2 best sites i think.Ones on the outside of the circuit are a bit grim unless you go out of Le Mans, which defeates the object.

can anyone tell me how I go about booking tickets/camping etc.?

Looking to go next year but dont really know the best way about it?

Some advice would be great guys......

Oh, and I WILL have a westie to go down in.........

Looking to go next year but dont really know the best way about it?

Best way is to tag along with one of the many area organised groups  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) especially if its yer first time  :D  :D

any groups going near me (South West)?

Room for a small one???

any groups going near me (South West)?

Room for a small one???:D

Ive booked with Motor Racing International(MRI)in 2002/03.Send for there brochure,they were well set up with hospitality marquee and imported British (clean) toilets which are worth the money believe me (200.000 people there).Its Glastonbury for petrol heads and worth a visit just to experience the camp sites,the race is only a small part of the weekend.

Hay hay, i cant wait for LeMans 2005 :D Are there any larger groups going from Hull or further north that i could tag along with. I've only had my westy since March and dont many/any folks.

Anna

Yer im goin from Hull and a few others i think.Normally meet some guys from York with TR6s etc on the boat .Thurs eve sailing or earlier if i can.Tag along, the more the merrier.

Can somebody have a word with the organisers to make sure it doesn't clash with the Coast to Coast, which is 4th and 5th June, please say it doesn't clash......please :angry:

I went last year for the first time and tagged on with a group of guys from the south. Had a great time and will do it again, and again, so if its your first time ask Bazzer (Barry Bridgman) if you can tag along. I must say they were all a great bunch of guys and me and my son were made to feel very welcome.

ps if you do tag along with them don't let them buy the Kings Brau...even if its on special offer.

Thanks Bazzer and the rest of the guys for a great time.

Yep  definately going. Need to sort out a cabin share for the Hull-Zeb******* ferry crossing  tho'

Buzz