Hullavington 15 Oct

Leon B

Hi all,

Just wondering how many people are booked up for the Hullavington Trackday on the 15th?  I've just booked mine this morning, cant wait :)

Details:

Friday 15th October at Hullavington Airfield, just North of the M4 near Chippenham.  Note that this isn't an exclusive Westfield event, we've just picked a date that a few Westfield owners from the local area are interested in, so if you want a place you'll have to phone and book yourself.  Get in early to avoid disappointment.

Contact Motorsport Events direct & pay over the phone: 0870 7872116

Price is £99 for an open pit - full day!  Instruction is £25.    

Noise limit is a (very very) strict 100dB at 3/4 revs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leon B

• adam123

• sjtoolan

• felters

I'll be there.  

Leon, we could convoy up once you get past Salisbury, but since I'll have a trailer I may hold you up across country.  However I will have a load of tools in the tow car if you don't want yours sloshing around your footwell.  

Simon.

That would be great Simon :)  I dont plan on speeding up there, wanna save that till I'm on track, the main thing is that I get there ;)

Lets hope the weathers good for us.

Cheers Leon B,

Thanks for starting the thread!

I can confirm about 4 people from my area have already booked.

I'll be there, but not sure my car will be back together in time though :down:  (engine strip - would be good if I could get it there & 'test' it! ).

I'll ask around at the area meeting tonight.

See you on 15th

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a couple of yellow Sevens (one on a trailer) being driven Westbound on the M4 this morning...anyone on here?

Andy (jealous :down:)

Probably Nick Petty...

I retired at lunch time when my battery decided to launch itself at my exhaust manifold during some braking - as the track started to dry. I can confirm that battery acid cleans up stainless manifolds very well :oops:

Not sure what happened to the weather in the afternoon but it was probably wet... Leon had a "problem" with his XE. The cam belt came adrift... :down: Actually Nick was about the only one from our group without a problem by the time I left.

Not sure what happened to the weather in the afternoon but it was probably wet

started to rain about 4.30 but not to heavy until 5.30.

Actually Nick was about the only one from our group without a problem by the time I left.

yes he was the only one to go home with out a breakdown,i had an alternator bolt fall out but was soon replaced.simon broke his reverse box/propshaft.lean now has to take engine apart again/steve lost four bolts from his rear diff.spent the last 3/4 hour robing bits from simons car to get steves car running so that leon could get home.all in all a good day out with a great bunch of people :t-up:

adam

Was a great day though, despite my engine blowning up I had good fun being driven round the track.  Big thanks to Simon for trailering my car home, Steve for lending me his Busa :D  and Adam for helping out with the fixing ;)  Oh and Nick for a drive with a big pole between my legs!