JWT's road legal Sprint Car

Rob Navin

What 1B tyre would you recommend, that is also suitable for road use (including wet conditions)?

Ta.

Andy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Rob Navin

• jonny wez

• Mrs Westy

4X RADICAL CLUBSPORT ALLEY CAT GOLD CENTRED WHEELS.

6 X 13 FRONT  8 X 13 REAR. AVON ACB10 A24 SPINT COMPOUND TYRES.

Thanks Andy, JWT also recommended 48s.

Yes, it did come with two sets of wheels. One will have slicks on it (:d) and the other will be my road / sprint wheels. At some point I'll buy another set of wheels to put the wets on.

What sort of life can I expect to get from 48s (assuming road usage)? Presumably I'd want the M/H compound?

Andy

Nice one Andy.

At least you will never have the issue of your head being higher than the roll bar with this car  :D:D:D

That's one way of looking at it!

Luned's solicitors will be contacting JWT regarding the avoidable injuries she suffered as a result of being driven around by him...

:D

Andy

Luned's solicitors will be contacting JWT regarding the avoidable injuries she suffered as a result of being driven around by him...

With JWT's driving her's will not be the only case pending  :D

The 'funny' thing is, said injuries occurred while safely parked on his drive :)

Andy

I have to admit he is usually at his safest whilst stationary ;););)

Well, not this time ;)

Andy

He had been screwing it all together just before I arrived...

He's sending you some little old thing as replacement.

Andy

Keith

Does this mean that I can't keep the gear box and diff that he sold me from yours :(

Well done Andy, look forward to seeing you at the Speed Series events next year.  :D  :D  :D  

Whilst class F is fun, don't forget that on the day you will be up against all the Mod Prod guys with slicks on, difficult to win.  :D  :devil:  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.