JWT's road legal Sprint Car

Rob Navin

I don't think Mr H is gonna be "de-railed" and "side tracked" until he's checked it out  :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Rob Navin

• jonny wez

• Mrs Westy

good man.

my phone numbers are on the advert.

8am-6pm ish work no is the best form of contact due to orange forgetting to  cover my workshop,any other time mobile is fine.

regards jonny

Andy

We have already started negotiations with Luned on the link that you can't get on to.

I think if you ask her she will be happy for you to get a new hornby... sorry hobby :D:D

We have already started negotiations with Luned on the link that you can't get on to.

???

What link I can't get on to?

Andy

???

What link I can't get on to?

Andy

Err

The one called

Topic: Please help me!, I need to save our marriage!

Posted by the Welsh Wizard

One of the many posts of the 12 pages that you may be intrested in

Quote (jonny wez @ Sep. 28 2004,22:29)

If I can help out

I have just advertised my car in the for sale section that Andy is intrested in.

It may be the solution to your problem

As a bonus its Purple which I think would look great rather than yellow     No one has ever seen a purple train now have they    

Quote Lunned

I think he's spotted your advert.

I guess all I can do is let him buy it! At least then he won't have any money to buy the "train joystick".

Luned

hey banana,i have some nut and bolt selections for you.

light weight ones,due to weight problem :p  :p  :p

Nice one Jonny,

I'll give you a call, I'm upto PKM on Monday hopefully pick car up the following week so will give Trev a call, maybe come down on Wed/Thur (13/14).

Andy :t-up:

Us well fed specimens have to stick together.......................... :devil:  :D  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.