Discs and Hubs

stu.graham

Lord Belborough  :D  :D owned the train which ran through Chigley, Camberwick Green, via Trumpton and past Pippin Fort onto the Biscuit factory  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Mrs Westy

• Rob Navin

• westy

I don't think any else would ever actually *want* to drive that heap of crap...

Blatters.

I'll do a double drive with you and have a play  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Then you can discover the delights of the X-flow  :oops:

Lord Belborough  :D  :D owned the train which ran through Chigley, Camberwick Green, via Trumpton and past Pippin Fort onto the Biscuit factory  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D

I see...and?

???

Andy

Well tonights topics seem to be sponsored by SAGA  :devil:  :devil:

Anyway, does any one want to buy Stu's hubs ?  :D

Anyway, does any one want to buy Stu's hubs ?

They come highly recommended by Pugh, Pugh, barney, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub  :D  :devil:  :D

Stu's Hubs still for sale - very well priced a bargain for all new builders or anyone wanting spares  :D  :D  :D You won't get finer  :D  Contact Stu graham Now before anyone else  :D

I don't think any else would ever actually *want* to drive that heap of crap...

Blatters.

I'll do a double drive with you and have a play  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Then you can discover the delights of the X-flow  :oops:

I would be up for flying back and having a little play (aiw) but only if you take the wiper motor out ;)

SOMEONE BUY STU's HUBS

Well after that thread  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: , back to the top, does anyone want the hubs and discs ???  ???  ???  ??? .

Stu

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.