Trip in the country

Crash Override

If we can find a pub in Ledbury (never been myself) then your first route looks good Malc.

According to our 'Good Pub Guide', there's the following:

Farmers Arms (Wellington Heath) 01531 632010

Feathers Hotel (Ledbury) 01531 635266

The Talbot (Ledbury) 01531 632963

Should give you some to be going on with Malc. Give them a bell and see how they'd feel about a small bunch of Westfield drivers turning up on a Sunday ;)

Worth asking about their menus to make sure they're not too pricey I guess, and whether it's Sunday Lunch or Carvery only...

Andy

Still something like 50 / 50 as to whether we'll be here or not.

If I can offer any more assistance, let me know.

Andy

Hi all,

An Autumn run would be great :D - does it have to be 3rd Oct though?

Let's see what interest we get on Thursday, and when people think they can play out.

See you Thursday (but not in my car :down:  - it's still poorly & goes to the hospital on Saturday - will tell you more when I see you)

Tony

OK I this is now post-poned(spelling) for a later date due to at the meet I got a bit side tracked talking to people about various things and totally forgot to bring up the subject on the country blat. Anyway spoke to Tony about this and we kinda agreed to move the date so we can get more definant yes's. Now thinking of the last saturday of October which will be the 30th which will allow all of us a bit more time to commit to it, and I can work on the route.

Will post up new date soon so keep a look out for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just realised I am sort of local to you guys.

You say you meet up at the Highwayan on the A417?

Is it the same club/meet that used to meet at Gretton?

I have a Blue 04 Blade engine westie, just run in (450 miles), can I come on you country blat? or do you frown on BEC's

please, please. :)

Yep, the meet used to be at Gretton, moved to the Highwayman at the beginning of this year.

I'm sure you'd be most welcome, we have more than one BEC. In fact, the guy arranging it drives a BEC himself :D

Andy

Yep your more than welcome, I live not far from Gretton but Tony found that highwayman is more central for the area members so numbers of members turning up have increased.

I'm just in the midst of finalising a route and gonna give it a test run this week, will post up asap.

Malc

Guys

Any chance it can be moved from 30th as I can't make that weekend?

Before or after is good for me.

No worries if not, l'll make the next one.

This will make 3 local BECs I know of, so a blade, bird and busa convoy has to be done at some point :D:D:D

Cheers

Rob