Next Cambridge Area Meeting 26th Sept.

chazpowerslide

Who was I following on the way home (red Westie)?  You pulled into the sliproad as I overtook you so, I quickly pulled across and went up it. Only to realise a few minutes later that you hadn't followed ??? I had an extended journey home after that!  45 miles to get to the museum... 90 miles to get back :D:D  I'm glad the sun came out for the afternoon.  It was actually quite a nice drive, if a bit unnecessary!

Neil

Good day out. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice to see the Herts and Beds folk. Maybe we should go for a 'Big Wing' and join up with those and the Norfolk squadron for a blat. Could East Anglia cope?

I also had a lone but enjoyable return journey - those bends at Roxton on A1 are very satisfactory at umtytwiddlytee. :cool:

Fades to strains of 633 squadron music  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Yep a good day, it made my 6pm (Sunday) to 5pm (Monday) shift almost bearable..................... :down:  :down:

It'd be good to do a quad area run maybe Northants (calling Roc), Herts (calling Mal), Norwich (calling Jed) and Cambridge.

Maye we could do Duxford????

Chaz.

Did Duxford with the SG7's the week before, so unlikely to get most of them there again but you/I could contact Bill Fisher Herts Beds Bucks AO to get other members along. I would go again and Bill was looking for events.

I have an email list of most of the group but only by accident so I would not like to invite them all along and tread on Bill's toes.

If there is more than 20 people for Duxford as a group the entrance fee is reduced to £8 from £10.

I've added my pic's to the website.  Feel free to email me yours.  Just take note that I wont add anything similar to the ones on there.  Please have a look.  I'll add individual owners' cars, obviously :)

Oh yeah, I've screwed up one pic.  It's HUUUUUGE... and broken.  I'll sort it out soon.

*Liam - your email address is updated, too.

Neil

Sounds like you had a good trip  :)  Unfortunately i had just returned from holiday on Saturday and had stuff to sort out at home on Sunday.

Its good to see a few more non Westfields :D

Liam

Don't worry I'm still here  :p  

No I have not sold the car...but I would love to sell the engine ;)

Got my mind on a new set up.

You up for a blat this weekend?....if the weather holds up  :down: