Scottish Westys Third Meet

Fraser

As suggested by David, a run to either Jim Clark or Myreton Motor Museum (East Lothian), weather permitting.

NOTE the change of meeting venue - usual time 1pm!!!!

...and a couple of pics from last month's meeting, courtesy of Paul :D .

2043.jpeg

2042.jpeg

Hi

Do any of you chaps have a wide body westie. I went for a test drive in a narrow body the other day but i'm 6'2" and could not get in very well. My mate(colnagowetdream-is his user name) who also has a narrow body says i should try a wide one. Is is possible that i could sit in one of your's to see if i fit. What car show is on at ingliston.

thanks

Geoff

no problem Geoff, mine's a wideboy, you can try it for size, I believe the show is a kit car show - might be wrong though it could be classic cars

Hiya Dudes,

Work have put me down for a 12-3 shift - typical, especially as i live 2 mins drive form Newbridge!!. Where you heading after McD's as if your going for a wee cruze in the afternoon i could poss meet up with you later?!?!?!

Anna

Sorry Fraser, I cant see the pics. Nevermind.

Check out the thread in my sig...it's probably your firewall configuration.

Very nice site for a meet...

Andy