Wilts/Hants Meet

sjtoolan

Sorry for the short notice, but the next Wilts/Hants meet will be this THURSDAY 9th September.  

We'll meet at the Otter Pub at Otterbourne, just off J12 of the M3, from 7pm.  Hopefully see you there, got to take advantage of this sunshine!

Simon.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leon B

• Blatman

• sjtoolan

• adhawkins

Si,

It's England  v Poland Wednesday night - don't think 'The Otter' is a big screen type of pub though   :(

On a more positive note, I have a set of Ferodo 3000 pads waiting to be fitted. If I bring a trolley jack and a wrench can we make it a 'practical' evening????:D

Nicko.

I could make Thursday and it would be better for me actually, but I've already let V8 Ron know it's Wednesday.  However, since Ron was the one who actually suggested the pub last time, and then didn't turn up...... :angry:

OK, VERY quick show of hands who'd prefer Thursday?  (You'll owe us for this Leon!!!! )

Simon.

Ok, executive decision taken, meeting now moved to THURSDAY to suit a few of us, since it'll probably be the last mid-week meet of the year we may as well try and make it a good one.  Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll try and edit my original message to show the change to avoid confusion.  

Simon.

Si,

On a more positive note, I have a set of Ferodo 3000 pads waiting to be fitted. If I bring a trolley jack and a wrench can we make it a 'practical' evening????:D

Nicko.

So if I bring an engine hoist can we take my engine out to replace clutch cover plate and bearing ???  :0  :p  Any offers  

Will probably be working on the car for the weekend, depends on the parts delivery

J D     :bangshead:  :(

Sorry for the short notice, but the next Wilts/Hants meet will be this THURSDAY 9th September.  

We'll meet at the Otter Pub at Otterbourne, just off J12 of the M3, from 7pm.  Hopefully see you there, got to take advantage of this sunshine!

Simon.

Simon,

Was going to come on Wednesday but can't come on Thursday  :(

Duncan

Simon,

Was going to come on Wednesday but can't come on Thursday  :(

Duncan

Sorry Duncan.  You see Leon, you've got a lot to answer for.  I hope you're buying the drinks, if we have time to drink them what with all the clutch changes and replacement brake pads.  Thinking about it, my lawn needs mowing so if you all want to meet at my house we can do the clutch/pads/lawn at the same time.  

Simon.