Curborough Photos 2

GuyH

The cheek! :D It's hardly taxing driving in a straight line on flat tarmac

:D  :D  Speak for yourself Ian. Was meant as a compliment. I still have my buttocks clenched from the hairpin when I cross the line.  :blush:

Ah yes that is me in the photo just seeing if changing from 3rd to 4th would make the molehill any easier...... It doesn't!  :bangshead:

phil

The cheek! :D It's hardly taxing driving in a straight line on flat tarmac

:D  :D  Speak for yourself Ian. Was meant as a compliment. I still have my buttocks clenched from the hairpin when I cross the line.  :blush:

Well thanks in that case (oops).  But that straight is just so boring for us with less than 200bhp or so once I've got into 3rd gear.  Takes me all my effort not to take my hands off the wheel and retune the radio (that's not fitted) or adjust the heater settings!

Ian

I take it from your number Ian that you were in the Fire-Breathing-Monster class on Sunday. Those 200+ bhp beasties must be really fun on the straight...if you have one. I can see how that could be v frustrating for you.

Perhaps we could start a campaign to get another chicane put in...then again...perhaps best not. :oops:

I take it from your number Ian that you were in the Fire-Breathing-Monster class on Sunday. Those 200+ bhp beasties must be really fun on the straight...if you have one. I can see how that could be v frustrating for you.

Perhaps we could start a campaign to get another chicane put in...then again...perhaps best not. :oops:

If only they were faster than the sub 1,700cc class.  Wasn't Barney in your class on the day?  He's only got 900cc and wipes the floor with most out there!  And he was missing a gear as well.  :0

I only pay attention to my result in the Westfield SS anyway, as being 1,800cc it's not worth me venturing outside as the big wide world works on a 1,700cc capacity break as you know. And I've not got enough bhp or low enough weight to do anything in class 2b or whatever it's called, or 2a for that matter  :D  :bangshead:  :D

To be fair, Barney is on slicks, which make a *massive* difference. Still fappin' quick...

Quite, but so was the single seater and Hot foot Hodder and Me Julie and the other one at the end of the paddock whose name escapes me.

I think we're going to have to ballast Barney's car, or tether it down before it floats away!

Well done to Barney of course, I never cease to be amazed by the speed of his car.

I think we're going to have to ballast Barney's car

ian,dont you think ive got enough errr.. natural Ballast  :down:  :down:  :D

leave it Rob  :p

*note to self.diet starts the day after prizegiving night * :D

Rubble

leave it Rob  :p

*note to self.diet starts the day after prizegiving night * :D

:down:  :down:

Just had a look on RSSOC PICS there are loads of photos from the RSSOC meeting

:D:D There's a fantastic shot of Simon (no 38) cone hunting !!

BTW... went to the WSSOC on the web to find some results for last sunday and found their site to be 2 years out of data. RSSOC.  :arse:  Is there somewhere else I should be looking ?