Curborough Photos 2

GuyH

My friend Chris A took a few snaps on Sunday, thought you might like to see them.

Three Wise Men got a lot of track time.

1922.jpeg

Exhibit A.

1925.jpeg

Exhibit B. A little too much speed into the mole-hill ?

1923.jpeg

Brake-schmake!

1926.jpeg

I don't remember being this relaxed on my runs. Clearly I'm not in full control.

1927.jpeg

....and finally my father in a very good looking car! (only because he is my team principle and sponsor of course)

1924.jpeg

Sorry for not having your names above the pictures... don't have any regs with me. Will amend later.

Guy

Twas only coz I have got the spreadsheet with the car numbers on here...hence Phillip Smallridge is an "I think" as I can't see his number but it looks like him  :D

Yep it is Philip  :D  :D  :D he's got the white skid lid whereas Richard has a yellow and red chequered one  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D

You're not safe just yet. There's plenty more photos on the way apparently. I'll keep a sharp eye out for ones of you having exciting moments.  :D  :p

At least you made it round the first corner without incident unlike the x-owner last time out.

There is also a lovely photo in the new Westfield World of the x-owner pointing the wrong way out of the 180 before the final straight...

I don't remember being this relaxed on my runs. Clearly I'm not in full control.

The cheek! :D It's hardly taxing driving in a straight line on flat tarmac, especially with only 135bhp.  My final trip around the molehill was far from relaxed.....  Missed both the apex before it and the molehill apex due to some rather excessive speed.  Had a great day though....... waiting.....waiting..... :D:D