Goodwood

stever

I am in need of a set of results from Goodwood to get the Championship standings updated.

Anyone got any ?

Email or fax 01274 561817

Thanks.... see you at Ty Croes soon !!

Not had ant through yet mate and I didn't take any down on the day.

I will let you know if I got some.

If it helps I won a class of one :D:D:D

Who was supposed to be doing the write up?

Anyone who was there, well volunteered Blats  :D  :D  :D  After all you did most of a good write up on here anyways  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Go for it  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)  ;)  ;) remember Nike - Just Do It  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

It's not gonne be great if I do it. I spent most of my time at Goodwood navel gazing, so I don't have *any* idea what the others were up to (with one or two exceptions), or what their times were 'cos we haven't seen the results yet...

If anyone would like to feed me some info, I'm happy to collate it and write it up as well as put the times into a spreadsheet (spit) for Steve and mail 'em off.  Send any and all comment and times to me at blatman@blatman.co.uk, and I'll get me thinking cap on...

So, in the words of a certain TV show....

Information. INformation.....

I got a copy of the results a couple of days after the weekend  :)  but threw them away in a fit of pique as my times were crap  :(  :p  :D

Blatters, YHM with a nice .xls spreadsheet that might be useful :D

A nice selection of startline four-abreast shots plus the results sheet is found at the Brighton & Hove MC website:

www.brightonandhovemotorclub.co.uk

> Events > Aquamist Sprint >

Its got to be the most photogenic event of the year   :t-up:

Thanks Gazza :t-up:

So, I have the raw data, now I need anecdotes, stories, jokes, observations, tall tales, downright lies, or anything else that can be made into an event report...

Nob.

b******* off :p:0:p:0

Thats a bit harsh mate ??????

I was only stating the facts for you to put into a write up :(

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

now I need anecdotes, stories, jokes, observations, tall tales, downright lies, or anything else that can be made into an event report

Ermmm, DO A SEARCH!  ;)  :D  :D  :D

mmm? words to flesh out the stats .... lets see:

For starters, p'raps PeterG could explain what exactly happened (and how many revolutions you did) on your 135second run :p