Megablades

wills-Megablade

have been looking at Nitrous sites-just out of curiosity you understand!!-what are your views on it?
I wouldn't go down this route if I was you, it's all right in the short term but long term you'll just end up destroying the engine costing you more in the long term.

Milking parlour?? i get mine at sainsburys!! At least you had plenty of the white stuff for the tea during the build. The workshop is a posh word for a self designed and constructed shed!! it occupies the place where the conservatory was meant to be... No power or light yet.

I suppose i could use the nitrous in the confined space to keep me smiling when its all going wrong!! As i said, its more a tentative enq as it does appeal and i need to find out the experienced 'what ifs' before i decide. :D (-another casualty of the nitrous leak in the workshop...)

Milking parlour?? i get mine at sainsburys!! At least you had plenty of the white stuff for the tea during the build.
The key word was disused milking parlour, so most of the milking equipment had been stripped out. Tea had to be brought in a flask.

The workshop is a posh word for a self designed and constructed shed!!
So it's a bit like what I've got now to keep the westy in for the winter, it's a good way to get a garage/workshop avoiding the planners as after all they are classed as temporary buildings.

I know you've seen about turbos and nitrous, but have you looked at the TTS website and there Supercharger. Here's a link to there site TTS Performance engineering

HTH

I have looked at TTS - just before buying an engine - they do have lots of nice goodies. Sadly, the exotic stuff is a bit out of reach (hence self built shed and not all singing and dancing showpiece).

Yep guessed it was you from the 'workshop' comments. Still think that engine is wasted in the bike though. :D

My car is doing very well (after a few probs with it eating clutches, now solved with flippin huge springs) and still building it - hmmmmmm, water injection.

water; Is this something you have added or about to add...shame they cant run on the stuff full stop.

Yes, i took the plunge and although the workshop (posh word isnt it) is mostly up, its not done yet. Sourced the engine through Simon from your site, a very helpful guy. Good advice - ta. Did spend time investigating the breakers but apart from realising the bikes engine is worth almost as much as the bike (and it is staying put - for the moment), they werent as much help.

So - extra power cheaply? any views? As for clutch springs, W/Fd have recomended blackbird ones...good idea?