Buzz says Goodbye to WSCC

Buzz Billsberry

Look at Buzz and the Tommos avatar, are they the same ?

Has Buzz metamorphosised into Turbo Tommo and can no longer support the old body.

Cause if this is the case then the new body aint much better. Buzzommo take a look in the mirror. You screwed up something with that spell.

Hey Stoneface, don't start on me coz you've upset Buzz. I'm nowhere near as nice as he is. I'll take photos of yer b***h tits with yer overalls off in the paddock and sell 'em to Viz. New character. "Witches tit.....drives like ****"

JT

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Arm

• Chris Elworthy

• Mark Stanton

Buzzommo

Looks like the sense of humour remained. "Witches Tit...Drives Like ****"

I like that, maybe it can be tattoed on the side of my left booby.

Or I could have it on my key ring, talking about keys..........!

Sorry it has come to this Buzz.   But to turn your back on everyone cuz of one or two sad gits?   All that does is give them something to scoff about.

Time for the committee to do some heart searching here me thinks!

Can you do just one thing Buzz?   Leave me an e-mail address, and I'll get in touch after some effort has been made to try and sort out this fiasco.

Neil

Buzzommo or whatever you wish to now be called, I have recently seen Kylie and might be able to get her back if it means you staying with us.

You said she d been melted down to make some optimum suspension bushes...............!

ARM........Paul says you have a proper pop and a snarl engine head for me par! awesome

mason i think tommo got it wrong  :0

it should be

witche's **** drives like a tit .!

buzz kylies mobile no is 07753 426978

anyway blueberry get a hold of yourself man  :arse: kylie looks oh so sexy in her little green mini skirt and cropped top allegidley ! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh even the thought of it  :(

i have an area banner ,you can just put your area over cheshire and north staffs

Blimey - it's been busy here of late innit  :D  :blush:  :D  :D  10 pages to catch up on

Think I'll go back up to Jockhill - much more pleasant and no sight of Kylie up there either  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Buzz next time Kylie returns perhaps - it might be an idea to get some chain and padlocks or handcuffs and shackle yourself to her  :D  :D  :D  :D

And you may not believe this but Steve D only found her at Curborough  :D  :D  honest  :D  :D  :D  He hadn't seen her since presentation night  :D  :D  :D

Chris - Did you ever get your original banner returned  ???  :)  :)

yes  thats right spam boy i never saw her sinse bromsgrove  ??? but she is back now  :D with her little mini skirt and short top  :D  :p quarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

buzz get over it man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seems to me buzz has a personal problem  :0 maybe she is called stella and he cannot exept that kylie has left and he should now concentrate his love for kylie onto stella  ;)