Buzz says Goodbye to WSCC

Buzz Billsberry

It is with sad regret to let u all know that I will not be re-newing my  club membership for the coming year. I have also with drawn from the Speed Series and all other Westfield associated track days and events. The reason has been stated elsewhere on this website and there is no point going over old ground.

Many thanks to all the poeple I have met and who have made me laugh over the last 3 years. I will be taking some very memorable times/thoughts with me.

Good luck to you all and the club in the future

Buzz  :(

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Arm

• Chris Elworthy

• Mark Stanton

Well, I've done a search and I can't find anything...apart from the usual Kylie nonsense that is ???

Where's Blatman when you need him ?

Shame to see you leave Buzz, especially under the circumstances. :arse:  :arse:

Hopefully whoever is concerned will see that the joke has gone too far :angry:  :angry:

David

Who's / What's Kylie - apologies if I'm a bit behind

Buzz used to have a Kylie doll strapped to his roll cage as a good luck charm  :D

she got kidnapped  :0

theres been a wind up going on ever since

Look at Buzz and the Tommos avatar, are they the same ?

Has Buzz metamorphosised into Turbo Tommo and can no longer support the old body.

Cause if this is the case then the new body aint much better. Buzzommo take a look in the mirror. You screwed up something with that spell.

:angry: Surely the kidnapper must know when enough is enough.

Sorry it's come down to this Buzz, hope it gets sorted, if not I hope to see you at a Track Day sometime  :D  :t-up:

Buzz, I supported you in the early days but then I was warned off!!This included threats to my own body ( not a pretty sight) but more importantly my car could have been interferred with! The final straw was when I saw that Kylie had undergone an apparent sex change and was calling herself Kevin?. She had obvious lost all sense of decency and standards as I last saw Her/him attached to Steve Davis's car in a style similar to a pole dancer.

In summary Buzz, is she worth rescue or should your efforts be focussed on straightening out the engine/body of your car following excursions at Croft and Cadwell which involved visits to the scenery

You have my full support as a Yorkshire lad.

Terry - The Roadrunner

Mate, i discoverd at an early age having two sisters that, if you ignore them and pretend you not bothered they get bored with the joke! Either that or just start getting aggressive.........take it it ll be a no show for you next tues then...........? Come on fella chin up, after all it is a Doll  ???