Curborough sprint

scott beeland

Rang the comp sec today re Curborough to inform her that due to the state of my foot I will not be able to compete.

I realise that in the initial regs the closing date is today; but they request withdrawal in writing. Now I've been hanging on a little to see if my foot would improve quick enough so I figured ringing her would be enough.

Now I was prepared to lose the usual £20 admin fee; but she tells me I cannot have any of my money back :0  :0

What do you seasoned racers think?

Worth another call?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Blatman

• scott beeland

• Turbo Tommo

Scott try another call and grovel a bit saying doctor said would be ok but latest advice is no go . If all else fails maybe worth venying your spleen a bit and relieve frustrations whilst telling secretary that as supporters of their event WSCC members may decide to go elsewhere??  :arse:

but she tells me I cannot have any of my money back

That seems strange - leave it with me Scott  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :)  ;)

nanas isn't on the list tho'

He won't be happy with that  ???  ???  :(  :(  :bangshead:  ;)

We haven't had any final regs through but were told a while ago that we were in.  Is Meester A on the list and if so what number, please  ???

And Magnum ..................... Don't forget your Hawaiin shirt this year  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  Them red things are back again  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

nanas isn't on the list tho'

He won't be happy with that  ???  ???  :(  :(  :bangshead:  ;)

Damn right..... :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Who do I phone.... ???

Is this the meeting on the 15 August you're all referring to?

Yep  :D  :D  :D  Marshalls needed if you wanna help out - sign on is around 8.00 / 8.15 am  :D  :D  :D