It has always been my dream

DavidR

hehehehehe.

WKD. 1 year and i'll be the cool b/f with the cool car. Hopefully, after I tell her im Jack Osbourne on holiday  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Can't quite believe this is my first post (new to this forum) but I just have to say what a stroke of genious a bouncy castle for a 16yr old's birthday party is. The images that congers up. Good work. I'm sure not that many women know that digital cameras do video these days. :D

Ive allready put a reminder on my phone.

:zzz: I can see it now.

10/20 of your doughters mates and 200 club members drooling :love:

there was a young lass at the pub tonight that had sacrificed her bra for a kind of rolled up top thing to show midriff.  While she bent down to take the break at pool it gave a whole new meaning to the saying 'shes just popped out'.

Next you'll get a phone call from one of her mates.   She's always been attracted to older men etc etc.......

A couple of years back we went to my Wife's cousins 21st birthday party, which was full of totty.

There was one in particular who had an absolutely killer body :devil: that was wrapped in a flimsy bit of material (picture Kylie in her sheet dress) :love:

I saw her and her friend pointing and gigling to each other at my exspense, and assumed they had seen my antics on the dance floor. :arse:  ???

About a week later we saw her Aunt who told me that these 2 girls fancied me :0  :0  

Jokingly, I said 'Well if you want to give my number to the girl in the flimsy dress'

'Oh no' she said in all seriousness, 'you wouldn't like her, she is in to threesomes and everything'! :durr:

Keep chanting 'I'm happily married, I'm happily married'  :blush:

David

• 3 weeks later...
It has always been my dream to be in a warm sunny place surrounded by attractive females having fun, with lots to drink, good food and laughing and joking...

Standby Guys, I have just collected No. 1  daughter from University and been told about her plans for her 20th birthday.

Yep . . . . it involves a bouncy castle   :D  :cool:  :love:

And what's even better is that this party involves all the ingredients of the last one (but slightly older versions)  and alcohol... :)  :)  :)

Your intrepid reporter has applied for permission to attend from the management, and it has not been rejected yet, I'm ever hopeful. :t-up:  :t-up:

the next update soon, who needs Harry Potter when there's a garden full of 20 year old females and a bouncy castle??  Must go, getting overheated (due to the sun, of course).

Pray for me...

David

Don't ask permission, set up a surveillance post, and keep the website up to date with all the latest pictures/gossip/scandal.

You'll double membership overnight!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D

Is it too late to bring em all to Curborough?  :devil:

set up a surveillance post

Set up a web cam.........a *very* hi res one..........

This recent surge in interest of bouncy castles by young ladies can only be a good thing :p  :D  :)  :love:  :t-up:  :devil:

David