It has always been my dream

DavidR

It has always been my dream to be in a warm sunny place surrounded by attractive females having fun, with lots to drink, good food and laughing and joking...

Well it has finally happened,  I have got to that place. . . . . . .AND IT IS   H E L L !!!!!!

It is my daughter's 16th birthday today, she has a giant bouncy castle in the back garden and 25 shrieking, screaming, laughing, cackling, sweating and dancing 16 year old girls are currently listening to the "Party mix" and dancing the hokey cokey on the bouncy castle to Craig David.

I have locked myself away in the study to try and block out the noise. Girls keep coming in to see if its the loo, and then wanting to chat to me. . . .

.BUT THEY'RE ONLY 16 I keep telling myself. . .. (hits head on wall several times to block out thoughts.)

Not only is it warm and these girls are sweating but I don't think any of them know what a sports bra is, let alone own one but they should all be wearing them. Bouncy castles and this lot are too much.   Photography has been banned by SWMBO and daughter cos it's inappropriate - what? at a birthday party? ? ?  It's just as well I don't have a video camera cos that would be confiscated if anyone ever found the video.

So just to aggravate all you current and latent dirty old men out there, don't bother with the dream. . ..  .it's not worth it. My heart won't stand much more of this. .. (hits head on wall again,  oh, for goodness sake I am even in time with the bl**** music now.)

Oh my god, they're beginning to go now,  I am just standing here (open mouthed and speechless) while all these women (girls) leave and say thank you for a wonderful time.... (No one's said that to me since 1972 and there's never been more than 1 of them before.)

I need a strong drink and a quiet dark room to recover in.   I had thought of using the lounge but no . . . . . I have just found out that 6 of them are sleeping over tonight, oh my god!,  

To add insult to injury they now want bacon sandwiches for breakfast before they go home in the morning. I am on a diet (daughter knows that too, the little ######).

I am emigrating to a land with no women, no girls and no modern music (well, nothing post 1990). Just come and get me in a white truck with a straight jacket and take me away and lock me up. .. . .pleeeaase ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

An old man with dreams of paradise asunder.

But at least I've been out in the Westie this evening

David

i find knocking one out is the bet way to relieve sexual tension...however i probably shouldnt have just written that! :blush:

:0

Now while I've been very tempted to beat SWMBO around the head from time to time, I don't think I'd ever try and knock her out to relieve any sexual tensions !!  Not least because it would probably result in still more tension (due to the lack of sex it would no doubt result in !!;).  Plus she'd probably turn right round and thump me back !!  :blush:

Oh, or do you mean.....

Hey David...

Any chance of an invite to your daughters 18th.........

and 21st............

and any birthday in between........ :0  :0  :0  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Hey David...

Any chance of an invite to your daughters 18th.........

Why wait? 17th invite would be just fine  :)

Luckily, Steppenwolfess doesn't do internet or email ......

YOU HOPE....

Trust me, there's a huge conspiracy among women.   She knows!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Can I have an invite too?

:sheep:

About 6 years ago wife and I ditched the kiddies and went to Caribean for our 10th Anniversary :love:

We were enjoying people watching and sussing out who was who, etc. when we (especially me) noticed these absolutely stunning twins of about 20 years of age (my wifes estimate aswell).

In the 2nd week of the holiday we found out that they weren't twins, but sisters with an eleven month age gap.

And the worst bit..........the youngest one had only just turned 15 in the 1st week and the elder wasn't sixteen for a few more weeks   :blush:  :blush:

How guilty did I feel :(  :blush:

David

In fact I'd go as far as to say the whole party was part of a huge plot to make you feel insecure, facing temptation beyond the endurance of us mere males.   Next you'll get a phone call from one of her mates.   She's always been attracted to older men etc etc.......

STAY AWAY!!!!!

Give her my phone number instead, I know how to deal with these people  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

hehe, lucky young whippersanppers like me are surrounded by these temptresses everyday, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :devil:

have a nice webpage with some revealing shots of ................................. well, you wont be interested. :devil:  :0  :love:

Date for the Diary then - 2 years today, May 31st 2005......

DavidR's daughter's 18th Birthday party  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: