What a cracking weekend

The Duck

The butts are L to R;

Richard "Magnum" Green

Kevin "Bambi" Bamber (might be Tim Nunn.....)

Wotbox

A Smallridge

Westy

Absolutely no idea....

If I've got any of them right, I'm going to be *very* scared......

...and they should be too

In which case, Westy should be very scared  <!--emo&:oops:

It must be the image in your head from the other thread helped on that one  :D

Two of your other proposed names are correct, but may or may not be in the correct place, depending on which way you swing on your "might be"...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• Arm

• Mark Stanton

• The Duck

Mrs W, Have you got a picture of me (No. 52) making a most unusual (by everyone else's standards) approach to the Hairpin on timed run 1? - it was looking as though a trip up the escape road might be necessary.......Thanks in advance.

Would like to echo everyone's comments: what a super weekend in Wales.

Oh and sorry if anyone thought I was being less sociable than normal on Sunday: I was starting to get a cold that is now in 'full flow'. Consequently didn't hang around once my final run was over..... Congrats to Wotbox and thanks for your help on Saturday.

BTW Is it just me or should we be concerned that Blatters seems confident that he can identify other drivers by their posterior view.......

.... and as a bit of a clue: I was not involved in that picture!

Got a piccie of No. 54 please Mrs W  :D  :D  :D

and I'd guess at L-R = Bambi, Timo Nunnesson, Flasher Ash, Sling It Slingsby, Mr westy and Duck  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Very good Mr Chairman, all correct    :t-up:

Now I just need to think of a prize...

Incidentally, can anyone tell me what happened to the following cars.  I know that there were a number of suspension/wishbone/driveshaft type failures, but I've forgotten whos was whos.  (or should that be whose).

There was a Rob Nav one on Friday, a Smallridge on Saturday, a Chris Mithen on Saturday and probably some others too  ???

Rob lost a suspension nut on friday practice session and bent a steering rack extension  :down:  :down: Replacements sorted by Wotbox - car was stripped Friday and put back together Saturday morn  :D  :D On Sunday he went rural and bent a rad, then on last run popped a driveshaft

The Bros had a wishbone collapse on braking for bus stop. Chris Mithen snapped a cable from his gearbox on last run at llandow.

And lets not forget Roland Garratt who on his way down on Friday had to be coned off on the motorway  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D when a trailer tyre went bang  :down:  ;)

Mr Westy

Any pics of my car ?

Rachel has done a top 12 write up, do you want to add it to the main event report (if you were doing it again) ?

Ash

Mr Westy

Any pics of my car ?

Rachel has done a top 12 write up, do you want to add it to the main event report (if you were doing it again) ?

Ash

Why the hell not!  Send it over to thewesties@TECHSL.com and I'll email you any pics back  :t-up:

Very good Mr Chairman, all correct    :t-up:

Now I just need to think of a prize...

How about a framed copy of the photo in question  :0  :0  :p  :p  :D

David

OOooh, now you've given me an idea.  Just a few seconds earlier, there was a similar photo, but with one teensy peachy difference...

Can I make the presentation of an extremely large copy at the awards evening :0  :0   :D

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :down:  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Er, small point of order.....

I thought the prize was for some-one who wasn't there....

prize for the first non-participating person to correctly name all the butts, from left to right...

Harumph.....  :0:p:D

I read 'non-participating' as meaning 'not in the photo'.

Andy