What a cracking weekend

The Duck

How is it mate, have you got it fixed?

Should be ready for Loton next weekend.

Might take the opportunity for a few more ponies whilst I'm at it !!

Shame it went before I got a time tho' cos I was chasing you but if I hadn't got into the top 10 run off it would have probably failed on the next outing ie first run up Loton and that would have been a pisser.

Ash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• Arm

• Mark Stanton

• The Duck

Brian Jones coming 4th with 47.41 secs.

However Brians time was 3rd quickest when noted by the clock on the hill  ;)  ;)  ;) and it wasn't until the official times were posted that the bloke in the scalextric (No125) got 3rd by one hundredth of a second   :(  :(  :D

Well done everyone - soooooooooo many SS drivers in the top 10 they had to make it top 12 to squeeze in some locals  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Is it just the head gasket and nothing more serious ? Hope so

Nick

I suspect it got hot after the re-run when Tommo spun near the finish line (trouble all w/e wasn't he)  :p and I went straight out again. But it would have been going for some time. No other damage, head gasket looks a bit of a mess though.

Is it just the head gasket and nothing more serious ? Hope so

Nick

I suspect it got hot after the re-run when Tommo spun near the finish line (trouble all w/e wasn't he)  :p and I went straight out again. But it would have been going for some time. No other damage, head gasket looks a bit of a mess though.

Ash,

That's good to hear, as you say, at least you didn't find out at Loton. Best of luck there.  :D  :D

It's a real shame you didn't get a time for the Top 10, the way you were focused, I think it would have been cracking  :D  :D  :D

As you say, Tommo got in everyone's way, but at least the prizes ended up in the right hands  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

but at least the prizes ended up in the right hands

I, there is a God after all.

Think 'his' name might be Alison though.

For those that dont know Turbo (the Rat) Tommo entered the wrong class and then claimed the first prize. Mrs Westy, at great personal danger to herself, entered the Rats car whilst he was sleeping and reclaimed the trophy. Oooh I would not wish to see him sleeping. Bet he was telling those bad Tommy Cooper jokes in his sleep too. A-ha cough (tossa).

:p  :p:angry:

Ash, good to hear not to bad,

the fight must go on :devil:

Just to whet your appetites:

1812.jpeg

1811.jpeg

1810.jpeg

(prize for the first non-participating person to correctly name all the butts, from left to right...)

I also have pics of most cars going round the hairpin, if anyone wants a copy of theirs, pm or email me or Westy and we'll try and dig it out for you.

Cheers, Mrs W  :p

Do I get to enter the A*** contest as I didn't contest for the majority of the day :D

Is it me or does Fester look even stranger in print :p:p

If you have any photo's of me going round the haipin, without the use of a tow rope, could you send them over.

Cheers

:D

1812.jpeg

even when not P****D :D

it looks like uncle festa :p

The butts are L to R;

Richard "Magnum" Green

Kevin "Bambi" Bamber (might be Tim Nunn.....)

Wotbox

A Smallridge

Westy

Absolutely no idea....

If I've got any of them right, I'm going to be *very* scared......

And they should be too :0:0:0:D:D:D