just got my MegaBlade :-)

j30fos

Hi all, im new on here as a westy owner :-) As for the avatar you can see I used to be an R1 MK Indy owner.  The car has some charging problems but hope to have that sorted soon.  I met up with the Manchester guys at the oldham meet so those guys will know who i am.

Anyway I just thought I'd introduce myself and say what I've got.  Next thing is now to jion this group :-)

Hiya j30 or is that the Bolton Wanderer?

Will look forward to seeing you and the Blade

at the next Mancmeet.

Some of us hope to do Southport Classic Car Show

Sunday . If you fancy a blat there watch for  the

latest Posts.

Good Luck .    Pistonbroke2. :):):)

i thought you were keeping it hush hush ive been bitting my tongue all week and theirs you shouting it from the roof tops.probally now there will be someone who will come out for a drive other than just the second wed in the month!. what happened to im buying a four seater convertable etc

oh happy days what does cath think of the car or have you locked yourself in the garage with it since its arrival to avoid the flying pans:D :D:D:D:D

welcome back mate  :D  :D   sounds better than an Astra cab  :p   hope to see you at the next meet, i went to the lancs meet on wed night last week in preston

there will be someone who will come out for a drive other than just the second wed in the month!.

:D  :D  thats the 3rd wed of the month , they also meet on 1st sunday of month in fence , 8 westys and an elise on wed (no blades though)  dont know if i will be able to keep up with you and Higgsti though  :) if anyone fancys a run this w/end i am on 07751 469534 (in chorley) no internet at home at the mo so give us a ring please  :sheep:

Hi Pal,

I dont know about this weekend as we are having work done on the house, but it looks like you will see me again in Chorley going to work in it ( when the sun comes back )

What was I saying last time I spoke to you, 7's are not practicle with a wife and kiddy, well not having one is not pratcially possible, missed the social side of things, Also with that higgsti putting presure on me to buy, its all his fault im back, feels weird though having a car I haven't built.  The R1 Indy I knew inside out.

Im on Blatchat at the mo trying to get some wiley glasses, to go with the Blade  :cool:

Im on Blatchat at the mo trying to get some wiley glasses, to go with the Blade  :cool:

Is there another bulk buy going on? Post some details if there is.

Andy

Im on Blatchat at the mo trying to get some wiley glasses, to go with the Blade  

i use me oakley replicas - 2 euros from benidorm  :p  :D

Well, it's your eyes I guess...hope you don't get hit in the face by a stone... :0

Andy

nah Im trying to generate enough interest, as I want a pair, again higgsti has some ( he's costing me a fortune :-)))

They're definitely worth it, I've got a pair too.

Would be interested in maybe getting another, or perhaps some replacement lenses.

Andy

I think I paid 40 quid for mine, in a group buy on the dark side.

Why are they so good?

Well, they have impact resistant lenses, and fit very tight to the face, keeping the wind out of the eyes. They also have interchangeable lenses (so you can wear them at night if you like) and also a head strap to stop them coming off at errr....high speeds.

Andy