Next Cambridge Area Meeting (Aug 01)

chazpowerslide

and 1 Xtreme

...with a broken left-hand main beam, if you didn't know

I'm sorting my pic's out.  Should be on the Cam site in a few days.

Great day out with great weather :cool:

And cheers for the pizza, Chaz.  I still feel guilty about it now, sitting at work.  Oh, the calories  :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• langy

• ChrisF

• markcoopers

Spotted the Cambridge guys on the A14 going up, Chaz, you can not miss your yellow car!

Also spotted a red westfield @ 21.20 on the A605 on a trailer, did anyone break down and not make it?

Like the idea of a joint/s area run. I've the 5th Sep booked as a westfield day out, just got to get it all back together again and set up.

Looks like I missed out again.

Whats happening about the fish and chip run with the Norfolk Area and the Caterhams etc.

Chris F how was Mallory ?

Andrew

The Inter Area run should happen on our next meeting which is August 29th (4 weeks from the last one on the 1st August)

Jed (Norfolk AO) is getting back to me with some details (hopefully soon) so I'll start a new thread on this one when we have something definate.

I really enjoyed the run Sunday particularly the unexpected inclusion in the Oakham classic car show, I got one of the organisers names and Email addresses so maybe we could make it an event next year (I'm sure we'd be welcone again)

I liked the Xtreme Langly, nice bit of kit goes well too!!!!!!

Hi Mark, did you see the (Curborough) pink ears too.

Twas a pitty you could'nt join in, where were you when you saw us trundle past?

I got a slight water leak when I got home, nothing serious I hope (not checked it out yet) still Mr Zetec got a good caining    :oops:

I felt much seccure in the car with the Westy Sports seats fitted and propper driving boots, more confident to push a bit more IYSWIM.

I must get hold of Mark to see if we can organise something at Bassingbourne and an RR day before the end of the year.

Chaz.

Good morning people.  The few photographs that I took on the day out have been transferred to the site.  Have a look :p   I'd welcome any more forthcoming :D  :D

Thanks,

Neil

www.wscc.co.uk/area/cambridge

Hi Neil

My CDROM is still playing up I'm hoping to get it sorted by the end of the week.

I can then send you all the stuff I've got backed up from the previous events, photographs ect.

Chaz.

Evening Chaz,

I was on the A14, between Huntingdon and Cambridge, off to Kent for a christening. Bit of an adventure as it turned out, got rear ended on the M25 queing for the bridge and promply closed the motorway for a while.

Didn't see the ears, must get bigger ones.

Mark.

Nobody hurt I trust Mark?

I hope you have a better time with your insurance co than I seem to be having with mine ATM  :down:

Chaz.

Lots of hysterical woman, and a few prides but nothing serious.

Christopher was a little shook up, screamed for 10mins or so, but by the time the police had arrived, he was flirting with all the woman and smiling.

Company car, so waiting on Police accident report and so on at the mo.

I assume that your insurance are not playing ball?

Other good news, Local ford garage is going to help with the half shafts, and I got a go quicker diff as well. The garage owner is a Westfield owner as well.

I'll still save the suspension for you though! :t-up:

Do you fancy an early morning blat on Sunday, I mean early morning, home at a sensible time?

All the best and chip up,

Mark