Next Cambridge Area Meeting (Aug 01)

chazpowerslide

What about an inter club fish and chip run?

The new AO for Norfolk and the Norfolk Caterham club are both well up for it.  

Chaz...I have sent you PM about this  ;)

Thoughts please.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• langy

• ChrisF

• markcoopers

Go on then let us all in on the secret of the what when and where bit or are you setting up an exclusive club for those who know cateringvan owners !

What's happening on Sunday.

Andrew

Sunday..........

Oh, Ah.........................THIS Sunday AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Just kidding it's all under control (snigger)

I will meet up with the Cambridge based guys at Tesco Milton at 11am and when we are all present we'll leave at about 11:15 and head to Martin's rendevous point (as yet un-known hint hint Martin) to meet up with the Peterborough chaps.

Martin will then lead the run around  the Peterborough area stopping for fuel/refreashments as required.

When we are all blatted out we'll return to our dear Cambridge for tea.

Just need Martin to give us a place and time to meet in Peterborough (the guy's on holiday ATM you'd have thought he'd have sorted this by now......x AO's ............;-))

Tounge in cheek......

Chaz.

Yeah, yeah... having a nightmare with something I really  should not have started (yes, it is westie related...) spent the 1st 4 days of my holiday in the garage trying to do it and really wish I hadn't f###ing started... :(

Anyway, Sunday I reckon we should meet up outside The Haycock Hotel, Wansford (map can be found here)

and then I fear I might be making the rest of it up as I go along... got to go to Lincoln tomorrow, put the car together saturday and going on holiday on Monday... aaarrrggghhh my brains gunna explode... :D

Sorry to hear your woes Martin, I take it the job from hell is RAC roll bar related?

I reckon about 45mins from Milton to Wansford so meeting you there at high noon is good for you yes?

I'll be leaving Tesco Milton with the Cambridge based chaps at 11-11:15 am as previously posted.

Just got to get my seat mounts sorted now.........

Chaz.

Chaz,

Any other weekend and the Northants lads would be over for this.  Most of us are doing the Brunty or Bust run on Saturday so thats the weekend passes out used up :D

We would like to take a Sunday run out to you soon, or do a joint area coast run?

Will be in touch,

Rich.

High noon is good for me. Kind of organised a run... got it planned, but I'm not going to get the chance to recce it. Still I know most of the roads it on so it should be alright... famous last words!!!

I'm planning to go up from Wansford loop up and over the top of Rutland Water back down the other side, before ending up in a little village called Wing, not too far from the A47 so it will be easy to find your way back to the A1.

Yes, the job from hell is RAC Roll Bar related... more to do with be being f###ing difficult than the roll bar though!!!

:D

I suppose I'd better limit the Stella intake tonight as I have to clean the car and bolt the seats back in ready for tomorrow..........

Chaz.

Decided to fit the Tim D screen at 2.30 this afternoon. Could have been a mistake but if I get up at bl**** hell tomorrow I feel confident in making the Haycock for 12.00 - with m'hat on - large stone pinged off it at Mallory and that was with a full screen on. What have I done?

Great run this afternoon   look forward to the next one.

I agree Sean.....it was a top blat  :D

Well organised by Martin and congratulations...this time you went slow enough for everyone to keep up  :p

I really enjoyed our some what noisey entrance, to the Oakham classic car show....Westy's steal the lime light again  :cool: