• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• Turbo Tommo

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

But what flavour milk shake will he choose?

Andy

Yah big southern softies  :D  :D  :D

I'll be camping Fri, Sat and Sun nights, before heading back home Monday  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  ;)  :D

You're either:

(a) Not really camping - as we have already established, motor-homing does not count as camping

or

(b) foolish

:p

But what flavour milk shake will he choose?

Andy

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I think I'll have....

Stwwwwaaaaaaawwwwbewwwwwyyy   :D

motor-homing does not count as camping

It does  :D  :D  :D I can stay at campsites alongside tents and varacans  :D  :D  :D  :D

Do you remember standing at the bar in that pub on Friday night getting blottoed on cider last year Tommo ? - you finished up entertaining all the diners having their coffee later on with your tales of derring do !

Duck did all the taxiing about in between taking Help Desk calls passed on from ACW. I recall you refused/were incapable of getting back to the circuit when the landlord called time and when you did get back peed on the side of me camper, not to mention banging on the door demanding Stella and singing Robin Hood riding through the glen...

Having a few upgrades done - should have married Paul Aspden, I'd have seen less of him.

Boat anchor's gone to the Portsmouth Naval Museum. There may just be something in this new 16 valve stuff so we;'ve decided to jump on the bandwagon before it takes off. (or gets bogged down with Nob Ravin).

Thanks for the warning Steve, I was about to mention that the Hampshire contingent (aka me and Chris Mithen) will arriving down there on Friday afternoon to join the festivities. Having realised that Llandow will be taken over by a bunch of rowdy northern yobs, I think that we shall be going elsewhere.....!

Most worrying (to me) is that Tommo is old enough to remember the name of the actor who played Robin Hood.......

I though Tommo was the actor who played Robin Hood.

Or maybe he just drives his car like it's a Robin Hood. I forget now....

I'll get me woolly coat :sheep:

Most worrying (to me) is that Tommo is old enough to remember the name of the actor who played Robin Hood.......

Thought it had an e on the end and no M ???

And yes I am old enough to remember  :angry:

J D     :cool:

OK promise to be good this time.....soz!

What's really worrying is that I can remember the actor that played Robin Hood before your namesake :down:

peed on the side of me camper

Got all that 'orrible green stuff off though. Oh there's that pesky actor again