How many of you love winter Westying?

Westfields Rock On

Love it in the cold - just wrap up ( picture available if sufficient requests received ) but not in the wet oh no not the wet ...... Also I leave the side screens off in the winter to add to the experience.

And I thought we were talking about driving the Westfield

Love it in the cold - just wrap up ( picture available if sufficient requests received ) but not in the wet oh no not the wet ...... Also I leave the side screens off in the winter to add to the experience.

I hardly dare request the picture..... :oops:

What tyre choice would be good for cold weather driving ?

I use my car all year, all weather.  A021R seem to be the best for bad weather, but they still need warming up, and be careful when the tread's getting low, they still aquaplane :(

I hardly dare request the picture..... :oops:

It's been a while. Lets see it....

Go on Stepps, then I know what to put on the Christmas list :xmas::cool:

(too late for birthday list I suspect :down:)

:t-up:

Andy

I'm not gonna ask what you're about to do with that sump pump...

:0

Andy

all weather driver as long as its not battering it down aero screen wileys and warm clothing or windstopper fleece etc