Next big Topic...................

scooby

Production Engineer for a automotive component supplier.

No useful parts for a westie either...  :p

Identical to my previous job lol

Jay, who was that for then? I'm at Triplex Components Machining in Peterborough, formly Precision Components.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S8ight

• samcooke

• Noel Johnson

• Pinto Boy

Sales & Marketing.....footwear...

Currently Project Managing, meaning I am working with MoD a lot......... :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Student with three more years to go!!!

Then hopefully will put my degree in Automotive Engineering to use!!

Mike

Hand feeding sand tigers - you should try swimming with 'em!  :love: Did you know though that every sand tiger born is an experienced killer? The female holds up to 20 young in her womb and only one is born. It is that one who has killed and eaten his siblings in a survival of the fittest extravaganza  :t-up:  :devil:  :0

i dunno its bad enough with the wife coming home from work and talking at me about sharks, now its happening on here :sheep:

'underwater no one can hear you scream'......unless theyve got an Inspiration, in which case you can even hear them singing (badly) on a deco stop :sheep:

Diesel engine tester at Ford Dagenham.   Scooby,nowt wrong with Citroen's,especialy the older 160bhp variety

Paulie, they finished that new teaching college (centre of excellence i think they call them now) at dagenham yet? i had something to do with that in my old job.....

choice between one of them and the Westfield.

no contest :t-up:

cant even remember the last time i was in the water, appart from my weekly bath :0

Carl