Next big Topic...................

scooby

I work as a process engineer for a company called Freudenberg in Newcastle.  We mould suspension and shaft seals.  Original equiptment supplier to most shock absorber manufacturers (there aren't that many, just lots of different names for the same companies).  If you have Spax on your car, the seals probably came from this factory.  Pretty dull really but it keeps me blatting.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S8ight

• samcooke

• Noel Johnson

• Pinto Boy

First person to cross reference with this and see if anyone has got a new job wins a soggy biscuit.

I hereby claim my soggy biscuit.

I have a job. I didn't then.

I'm now a Senior Project Manager at a News and Financial information provider (the one with the long white microphones)

Started life as a GPO engineer. Became a Squash Professional (labour of love after redundancy) and in 1990 started a financial services business, now dealing in everything from mortgages, pensions & investments to company aquisition, exit strategy & succession planning.

Also in residential / commercial property rental & developement

Im a design consultant for a Point of Sale company - Glorified sales exec really!! :p

IT consultant currently managing the testing of a Point Of Sale system  :devil:

Sales Manager for A Huuuuuuugh German IT/Networking company   (so dull).....................................................................................

......................................sorry If fell a sleep  :(  But at least the company is good to work for :)

Buzz :(

PS - that job sounds posh - lend us some money?

It's not, and I don't have any. If I did have some, I'd buy a c******m*

*only joking

I don't have any. If I did have some, I'd buy a c******m*

*only joking

Bet you're not - I'd do the same*

* only joking