Picy Request :)

catflap

For optimum set-up you've gotta set your wheel to suit yourself and your seating position  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Yes the aesthetics and posing may be not up to concorse styleee  ;)  ;)  :)  but so what its a drivin' machine  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

I'll do some moe piccys when it's stopped raining......... ???

ayy thats cool darren :)  you have a 6 incher i see ;) so my 6 inch is not too bad

Im surprised no one has made lude double entendre ;)

Thing is i can set my seat pretty much anywhere and i can move the pedal back quite a bit, so it don’t real matter about setting it for me, as if the wheel is closer, ill move everything in a bit and so on, so want it to look nice first, then set my position around it :)

see my loginc?

My pic is of my new wheel a dino 280, it's about an inch further forward than the old one but does feel a better driving position.

Well mine was on your previous thread - can't measure it cos I'm here and car isn't, but I can flick indicator switch while maintaining normal grip on wheel IYSWIM..

Hi Catflap,

Mine's about 5-6 inches from the dash (Nice 1960's wooden and aluminum wheel). Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of it (yet)

Cheers mate,

Noel

• 3 weeks later...
Chris

Is that a cigarette lighter on the far left of your dash ?

can you reach it when driving ?

LOL

Sorry for delayed reaction.....been away!!

Non-smoker actually.

But yes, it is, and I reckon not a bad idea for plugging in accessories  :0  like radar detectors etc.....

Chrisbin, what's happened to your rev counter?

Is it drunk or what? ;):p

Yes I realise it is so you can see it redline through the steering wheel, well I hope it is! :D

Yes I realise it is so you can see it redline through the steering wheel, well I hope it is! :D

Yep, precisely.

While steering wheel is nice small, smaller than a smally thing, it doesn't allow full view of rev counter. So by setting angle accordingly, I can see the important part  :devil:  :devil: