Picy Request :)

catflap

Evening yall :)

A friend of mine has made a boss for my new 3 point steering wheel, I am gob smacked at how good it is J  he’s one talented machinist,  

Anyway

Just out of curiosity how far is the back of your wheel from the dash?

If any of you have piccys of your wheel showing distance from dash please post them on this thread :)

Thanks to those who PM me with help :) cheers :)

Thanks yall

My sprint car is probably further than that.

Besides, it should be comfortable, and set to how you like it first and foremost. No point in it looking good if you can't reach the wheel to turn it......

Face it, it'll never be that practical..........so you might as well set it up so that you can drive it fast. No-one'll ever see it if it's going fast...... :devil:  :devil:

Heck does this mean i should put pads in my brakes, i didn’t like all the dust getting my gold anodised callipers dirty ;)

Just need a dry spell to test it J see how it feels