North/South divide...Its official

oldman

Ah well...such is life I guess.

At least she hasn't created an account on here to spy on you ;)

Andy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• oldman

• Rob Navin

• adhawkins

How do we know?

She could be using Rob Navin's sign in for all we know!

The password has just got to be burgerboy :D:D:D:D:D

The password has just got to be burgerboy :D:D:D:D:D

It was but now you have told every one I have had to change it.

:durr:

Just inspired guesswork Mr N, I didn't think you'd be quite that predictable :p

At least we've stopped her little games!

Oh no.

I have let Mrs Willis know the new password :p:p

She is still watching you  :D

Oil giv it foive(who said that?) <!--emo&:D

Janice Nicholls on Juke Box Jury hosted by David Jacobs  :D

Correct...them were the days eh! bl**** ell,thats wot me mother used to say to me and her mother to her and me mothers mother... ??? Anyway first prize of Days(Kinks 1968)single with centre missing,full of scatches due to juke box kicking,on its way. :t-up:

:down:  :down:  :down: ........and the bl**** weathers always crap up here(nearly got the barbie out last month)

Crap weather and men who play with dolls. Glad I live down south. :D  :D  :D

Come on Neil,  10MPH ???      It got so bad on the way oop norf that they had to build a new motorway and the M6 Mersey bridge is 4 lanes at 5MPH (and you still get caught with the SPECS cameras).

At least the M25 has signs that tells everyone to slow down and do 40MPH - even when you're already stopped ! .

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here , just stirr I guess

Stuart

(Borne & bred in the Norf currently living in Warks)

The Manchester ship canal bridge you mean?    (Thelwall viaduct AFAIK) - the thing was probably built by Southerners, so now it's got to be fixed!

The M6 through Brum is going to be chaos for a few months too now the resurfacing work has started in earnest again.

Can't you see what we're doing though?    Just making sure you Southerners don't migrate North too fast :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah,  Thats it  ;-)  Ship Canal  Too busy reading my paper while driving to notice.

I always bring my passport these days when visiting, reckon Ive ot right of abode in Garstang - someday I'll make it back perhaps.

Ok!Weve got the Beatles,Neukie Brown,Jimmy Tarbuck,Whippits,Scunthorpe,Little Jimmy Osmond,The Clitheroe Kid,Wigan Pier,Tripe & Chips,Kiss me quick ats,I love mam tattoos,Manchester mob,Stan Laurel,Cumberland suasage :p ,Cloth caps,respect,Cilla Black,Blackpool Tower,Clogs,cotton mills,Boddies,Wayne Rooney,Hot pot,North sea oil,coast2coast,Lindisfarne,etc

Did u spot it? ???

You've all confused us Northampton lot.

1 - Our TV comes from Norwich - so does that make us east.

2 - The M6 starts (about the first 10 yards) in our county - so does that make us west?

3 - Our culture........well we have none really, so does that make us Midlanders?

4 - We don't take holidays in Skegness or Cleethorpes with matching Aldi carrier bag luggage, so does that make us Southerners?

5 - Our Beer and House prices come from London so does that make us Londoners.

6 - One things for sure though. We know we are not Welsh so its not all bad.

F*ck it, its the 4th July and Washington's ancestral home is here, so we are declaring independance from Northen Monkeys, Southern Fairies, Eastern "monobrow" carrot crunchers and the Grockles in the West. VISAs available from all good shoe shops.