North/South divide...Its official

oldman

........and the bl**** weathers always crap up here

Not next week though cos i'm off to the lakes camping for a week  :p  { not taking the westy mind, could't afford the fuel from cornwall in a xflow :D )    

I must add that I always find you northern types give a friendly welome but then wherever we go most people are ok its just those odd mierable ****es that can put the mockers on your trip  :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• oldman

• Rob Navin

• adhawkins

Yes,almost forgot,wev'e got the Lake District(nearly as good as Scottish Highlands).Try Langdale for camping if youre into walking (I was there last year with me Wessie.....doesn't half scare the Kendal Mint cake out of the sheep & walkers)

Campsite just past Dungeon Ghyll pub on left :t-up:

Oh!and by the way,Iwas looking at the map today at the N/S divide in the newspaper and Birmingham was in the north(South Wales too I think).......Oil giv it foive(who said that?) :D

Campsite just past Dungeon Ghyll pub on left

Fine pub with an excellent choice of beers, campsites quite good but gets mental busy at the weekend,  tried Wasdale Head last time the pub brews its own beer :D  :p   but don't recomend their grub.

I think the North South divide goes through my back garden!   If I cross it I feel the South well up in me, I get all tight, and feel like a beer with no head on it, my ability to score from the penalty spot becomes highly questionable,  I get an overwhelming desire to become a plasterer and make a fortune!- The final proof - If ever you should need it is that there are definitely 40,000 feathers on the Thrush at the bottom of the garden, which counts as scientific evidence that it's a Southern Thrush in my book.

When I'm indoors though, I'm definitely a Northerner - broke, friendly, and generous to a fault.   It also means I can go to Le Mans with the Manchester crowd next year!

:D:p:D:p:D:p:D

Come to the Midlands, you know it makes sense!

;););););)

I think the North South divide goes through my back garden!  

Was Mrs Hamster in the North or South part of the garden when she did the catalogue poses  ???

Hadrian had the right idea.  He just built the wall 200 miles too far north.

Come on northerners,what have we got to offer?

Absolutely nothing.  Please stay away and leave the moors, dales and lake district, plus borders and further north for us to play in. :D

Oil giv it foive(who said that?) :D

Janice Nicholls on Juke Box Jury hosted by David Jacobs  :D

I think the North South divide goes through my back garden!  

Was Mrs Hamster in the North or South part of the garden when she did the catalogue poses  ???

She was in the North for all but the one where she wore the accessory set.   If you look closely, she looks very snooty in that one!

:D  :D  :D

She was in the North for all but the one where she wore the accessory set.   If you look closely, she looks very snooty in that one!

I was close to saying something similar myself, but wasn't sure I'd live through Saturday if I did :D

Andy

No need for me to do it now...you've already dropped yourself in it.

How much is it worth to stop me showing her the above post?

:devil:

Andy

Oh I'm always in it up to my neck.   I'm used to it by now :D:D:D:D:D

When I took the pictures I told her they wouldn't show her face, just the clothing.

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Has she seen the mag then? Has she forgiven you for your blatant dishonesty? :D

Andy