• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Derby/Notts area next meeting

Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

WESTFIELD SPORTS CAR CLUB DERBY/NOTTS AREA.

Next meeting  Thursday 1st July 7pm onwards at the Clock (formerly Hoskins Wharf) Shardlow.

Moved back a week due to, me being at the Nurburgring this weekend, the weather forcast being crap and some team playing footy on this Thursday evening .

As you approach Shardlow from the A50 carry on past the traffic lights on the river bridge and the Clock is on the left approx ½ mile along on the left.

There is plenty of tarmac parking.

Not sure whre we will be, hopefully the weather will be fine and we will be outside.

You can eat there if you wish.

Food is always on the go so there is no need to book in advance. I have some discount vouchers you can use.

Hopefully see you there

Garry

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ian Gratton

• alfie_fraser

• KerryS

• Ian Podmore

I will try and get there, may not be there until around 8:00pm but fingers crossed.

Cheers

Gareth

Managed to get it on the family calendar before anything else so I should manage to get to my first meet of the year! :D:):cool:

Gary,

going to try and bring the new '4 over to the meet.

Do any of you guys happen to have a noise test meter ?

We are a little concerned the new exhaust system may be a tad 'loud'.  Would be nice to test it and make sure everything is going to be OK for Bedford Autodrome.

Cheers

Ian.

Ian

I think we have one at work here that I can borrow

Kerry S :)

Yep - got a sound meter. It's a flipping complicated one though. Had 5 minutes tuition - will bring on Thursday.

Kerry S

Cheers Kerry...

that is great news - I was dreading the thought of buying one.

I guess you've been prepped on angles and distances from the zorst pipe when doing a vehicle test ? if not I think Bedford Autodrome publish them - I'll take a look.

See you thursday (hopefully)

Ian

No idea - I can switch it on and give you a number but there must be a spec for distance/height/angle from the car. If I stand the other side of the road from the pub, your car will be a lot quieter!

Kerry S

Ian

Downloaded spec off Bedford Autodrome site - static we should be able to do but the drive-by may be more difficult to arrange on the old A6.

Kerry S