Missing

Chris Elworthy

Careful Wrox - let's not make wild accusations until proof has been found  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Elworthy

• Mark Stanton

• Westfields Rock On

• Jon Murray

Careful Chris - let's not make wild accusations until proof has been found  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

That was more of a promise and threat than accusation of who  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

scum-sucking weedy oiks
 :p

anyways, if anyone has nicked it i'll................................... do................... something mean.............. or something. :devil:

As much as I enjoy a practical joke (and I realise this could be just another wind up), I'm not laughing this time.

Messing with our signage at Stoneleigh is one thing. Theft of our property is quite another.

If indeed "The Boyz" do have the banner, please return it. They cost a significant sum of money. If it fails to turn up, we will have to consider reporting it to the Police as stolen.

Please contact me, or any Committee member, with details of where we may collect it.

Thank You.

Messing with our signage at Stoneleigh is one thing.

Actually, I feel that the joke wore thin on this one too.   Can't you guys come up with something a little less juvenile?

Yep, jokes over now 'cos Greg thinks he has got away with losing it in the first place.

PS - The Boyz (whoever you are 'cos I haven't a ****** clue) you have Mail.

PS - The Boyz (whoever you are 'cos I haven't a ****** clue) you have Mail.

Chris - it is someone that is suggesting they are Members of the Robin Hood Owners Club  ;)  ;)

I have read for a few years of the whimsical tales in their club magazine of removing club stand signs etc. It is something that they feel brings joy to their life  :(  ;)

Perhaps to clarify matters as this is possibly now a matter of theft and an illegal act - a letter to the RHOC Chairman or Secretary asking for the banner to be returned with all expenses to be paid by the RHOC - if in fact "The Boyz" in question are from the noted club - again it could be a churlish posting  :angry:  :angry:  :(  :angry:

cant the web host check IP numbers and then speak to there chairman. do the robin hoods have a message forum? if so maybe you can compare IP numbers therefore findin the culprit?

mike