• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Crash Override

• Mark Purves

• highwayman

2 Mobile speed trapsoperating on the A419 northbound this week so watch out for thursday evening.

You have been warned.

if I go I'll take the landy, so no worries about speed traps for me!

Just thought I'd let you all know, Tony is unlikely to be at this month's meet.

He was taken into hospital earlier this week with suspected appendicitis (sp?). I spoke to his wife on Tuesday, and by all account he was feeling a little better. I'll give her a ring this evening so that I can get an update.

I passed on my best wishes to Tony, I'm sure everyone in the club wishes him a speedy recovery.

Andy

I see Tony is trying to lighten himself now by removing un-needed body organs, just so that he can go faster on track days.

He should be OK. I had mine out on the Tuesday, and was at the Boscombe Sprint on the Sunday.  Mind you, I wasn't driving  :(

His wife seemed to think he might not be able to make it, as he might not be able to drive for a couple of weeks.

I'll try to get an update this evening.

Less importantly (:down:) I might not be able to make the meet either...impending crisis at work that means I might have to stay late to hand-hold some Americans :angry:

Andy

"Tony is unlikely to be at this month's meet."

"His wife seemed to think he might not be able to make it, as he might not be able to drive for a couple of weeks."

He has had experience of riding shot gun in a taxi lately though!!  :p  :p  :D  :D

I'll get a get well card today and get everyone to sign it tonight at the meeting

Dave

I'll get a get well card today and get everyone to sign it tonight at the meeting

Nice touch Dave, good plan.

Andy

Just had an e-mail from Tony, he's now back at home and recovering. No operation was necessary, so that's good news.

He won't be there tonight, but wanted me to remind everyone about the barbequeue. If I'm not there, can someone else make sure everyone is aware of it? Ta.

Andy