Side screens

karlgurney

I could deliver as I know Andy and live in Swindon and work in Eynsham near those Chiltern 7 Vauxshop boys.

Andy and Karl let me know and I can do the ferrying if you want me to.

Dave

Thanks for offering Dave, but he's picking them up tonight.

Andy

Andy,

First impresions, not bad can travel a speed quite comfortably with not much buffeting.  I see what you mean does iritate your shoulder a bit.  If i made some would probably pack it out a bit with some foam strips to move it away from the shoulder, didn't feel to claustraphobic but a longer drive may prove me wrong.

Cheers Again

Karl

Nice meeting you Karl...I felt claustrophobic just driving across Swindon with them on :)

Let me know how you get on...perhaps you can try them out driving over to next month's meeting at the Highwayman? :)

Did you get caught in any rain by the way? Was getting heavier by the time I got home...

Andy

It was nice to put a face to a name to Andy,  It was getting wetter on the way home, quite suprised didn't really get wet though only when i stopped or slowed down :) Whens the meeting at the Highway man, i've checked through the local events and it doesn't seem to be listed.  Do may members bring there other halfs along?

cheers

Karl

My wife comes with me every month (gets dragged if truth be known ;)). It's the last Thursday of every month. Next month, that's the 24th.

I try to put it on the calendar on here, but usually forget until the week before. :)

Some pictures from the last meet are here.

Andy

Excellent, i'll have to drag Nikki along too,i'm working that date   :angry:  but by the time i find a meet when i'm not working Nikki will be my wife, pretty scary thought  :D

Karl

P.S nice pictures seems that theres a pretty good turn out.

P.S nice pictures seems that theres a pretty good turn out.

Yeah, I think that venue is much more central than the old one, so seems to attract a good turnout.

I can't take any credit for the pictures, our AO took them :)

Andy