seats

alastair

Hello there, going to look at a Westfield next week, sure you guys get asked this all the time.... will I fit in the standard car?  I am slim built & 5' 11". (non smoker, GSOH....) Also, is there anything specific I should look for or avoid.  Like Alistair, you can be sure I will join the club when car is bought!  Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated.  Kris (Newbie)

The best answer to this type of question is:

1. Get along to a local meet. There will be people there with all sorts of cars.

2. Do a search. All of this information is already on here.

3. Join the club. One of the best sources for used Westfields is the club magazine (available to members only).

And yes, we do get asked this all the time ;)

Welcome aboard though...best of luck.

Andy

:t-up:

You know it makes sense ;)

Where in the country are you?

Andy

Check out the 'Local events' section on the main WSCC web page, I think there's a thriving scene up there.

Get along to the next meet, and see what you can find out.

Andy

Andy

Leeds is only 18 miles away, so meeting at Fox & Grapes is ideal.  Thanks for your help  :D

Feedback to follow!

Kris