seats

alastair

Hopefully almost there with this purchase of the narrow westfield - cant wait. And yes of course I will join the club once in ownership.

Just struggling with a seat to fit. If you know - could you advise me of a suitable seat to fit a narrow boady car. The max dimensions are: Base37cm    Back36cm

cheers guys

Al

Try the factory, Plays Kool, Fluke, among others.

A quick search should call up a number of possibilities.

Andy

Had this problem with my car im 6ft1" so the narrow car was a bit of a struglge, I fitted some Ginneta G4 seats there thin narrow and I bolted them straight to the floor feels like a go cart there not cheap at about £600.00 but do the job I strugled to get the factory seats in there.

Good luck!

Cheers Guys

Thats really helpful - There is a Corbeau seat that could be ideal. Th model is called a Corbeau sportsman (max width of 38cm)

Has anyone got your A*** sat on one of these???

Al

why not make your own?  a home made expanding foam jobbie works out really cheap and having covered about 15,000 miles in mine I can trully say it is very comfy :)

OiOi

I have fitted the Intatrim Odyssey seat and fits with room to spare and comfortable for my visit to the Stoneleigh show a 200 mile round trip from Cambridge.  If you find them at a show they do good discounts for cash.  Alway advertise in the Kit Car Mag also found them very helpful on the phone.

All I can say is enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobra Roadster 7's are also made for narrow bodied cars, I think they're running about $140.00 each

Check out the seats from Motordrive :

http://www.motordrive.com/

Look under "seats" and then "specials, inc. 7 type seats"  (or something like that).

I was surprised how cheap they are to be honest.

They do narrow and wide seats, GRP or carbon and will even cover them for you.  Seriously thinking about getting a pair.

And yes of course I will join the club once in ownership.

Shall i say it now or will someone else be along :D  :D  :D  :p

I have some leather westfield seats that came off my narrow body car  :D

PM if interested  :D

Cheers

Karl :)  :p  :D

ba humbug to you too

how does it feel to be the only neg response?

Al,

Was only a joke, were a friendly bunch here at the WSCC :t-up:

As Nick said, check out motordrive.com and select special/7 type seating

:)

Nick M - I have a pair of Motordrive's 'Seven type' GRP seats. They slot in easily but are abit tight if your not that slim, lol. Exilent seats and exilent service, highly recomend them!!

Anna