Keevil 7th June

Nick.Petty

I look forward to having a dice then - have new Petty strut in place so can't take passengers this time, so with weight saved I may now be able to keep up with you ...... :p  :D  :p  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

:t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D

Might see you there then ..... :D  :D ....waits for SWMBO Hawkins to hijack thread ........  :D  :D  :p  :p  :D

:p

What kind of person do you think I am?

I've been away for a few days, so it's taken me a while to get back to do any hijacking!!!

If he wants to go to Keevil,then so be it. So far I haven't been able to stop him!

Mrs H

If he wants to go to Keevil,then so be it. So far I haven't been able to stop him!

She even tried really hard to stop me, by coming along to Hullavington ;)

Even a full day of her being miserable didn't stop my fun :D

:t-up:

Andy

Andy are you going, I am aiming for lunchtime as I need to top up the diff oil and reverse gearbox oil Monday morning - no time to do it this weekend unfortunately but at least I should get half a day on the track...

Doesn't look like I'm afraid, chances of me getting time off work are next to nil right now.

You coming to the Action Day at Castle Combe next weekend? Would be good to put a face to a name so to speak...

Have a good day.

Andy

Umm, a 'themed' day, where people bring their own cars and can take them on the track. About a tenner for 5 or 6 laps I think.

Standard of driving tends not to be as good as a 'real' track day though (see the Chelt / Glos thread in 'Events' for more info).

Not a bad day out though, even if it's just to hang around with other Westfield owners and kick tyres.

Andy