Next Cambridge Area Meeting 6th June

chazpowerslide

Chaz,

The number you PM'd me didn't work :(

To be honest I got caught in all the Duxford airshow traffic so probably would have missed you guys.

Glad u all had a good one,

Mark

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Martin Keene

• SparkyB

• CrashBangWallop

Great day out.  Thanks, Chaz :D

Started hearing a rattle on the way home. "Not another bl**** one," I thought.  Took the bonnet off and revved the engine.  It seems the support holding the top of my alternator to the block had lost it's bolt during the run.  Mackays tonight after work, then. One new bolt and a tube of threadlocker coming up :)

I've updated the website sitting here at work.  Naughty, naughty :p but, give it a couple of days to copy across from the main server.  If you've lookad at it before don't forget to REFRESH the individual frames, NOT the REFRESH button on the menu-bar.  Right-click in an available space (not over an image, link or text) and select Refresh towards the bottom of the appearing menu.

www.wscc.co.uk/area/cambridge