Next Cambridge Area Meeting 6th June

chazpowerslide

PS: New M1144 pads and good bleed means it stops like a good'un now...

Good to hear. So do we expect locked fronts at every roundabout?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Martin Keene

• SparkyB

• CrashBangWallop

So do we expect locked fronts at every roundabout?

TEE HEE HEE  :D  :D  :D

Sorry but I can't make it Sunday ....I have got to collect the new Caravan.....before you ask..that's Caravan not Cateringvan  :zzz:

A sad day has come over me..I have joined the ranks of the caravan saddies..but only on the odd weekend the rest of my free time is Westy (brain in fridge) blat time  :devil:  :devil:

Fortunatley feel seems to be massivley improved as well. You can know take the right to the edge of lock. :)

I think you'd get less p*** taking if you were buying a cateringvan...  :oops:  :p  :D

Can we throw a Volvo at it Top Gear stylie?

tee he he...my other car is a Volvo..maybe you have a good idea guys  ???  :D  :D

Is it a company car...  

God yes...you don't think I'd buy a Volvo voluntarily do you  ???

Mind you I did buy a Caravan in a moment of madness....HELP I NEED A DOCTOR  :durr:  :suspect:  :durr:

Chaz, can u PM a contact number so I can find u (I've inherited my Mum's inability to read a map... )  :(

Mark

Chaz, what time do you guys think you will be at the punts? And which ones?

I have the family with me so will not be in the westy, but would try and meet up.

Chaz,

It looks like it could just be me and thee for a blat around Cambridgeshire :cool: and then everyone off on the punts.

Speaking of...  Which docking station are we going to?  I know of two - one at the bottom of Castle St/Magdalene St, just next to the bridge and the other one at the West of the city next the the Granta pub.

Doesn't bother me at all but, the others wanting to turn up may want to know which one :D

We'll go to the punts on the Quay Side (by Cafe Uno) I suppose we'll be there at latest by 2pm.

Sparky, you have PM re my number.

Sorry about the delay in replying, I,ve been in the garage all day................... :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Chaz.

Mmmmmm!!!

Another good day.

Glad that none of us got (un-duley) wet on the punt!!!!!!!

I recon the punt needed a total geometery set up as it handled like a boat full of people, good job the power unit was up to par though...........  :p  :p

Chaz.