Next Cambridge Area Meeting 6th June

chazpowerslide

Hi.

The details for the next meeting are as follows.

Meet at Tesco Milton at Noon for an quick blat lasting about an hour and a half or so.

We'll end up back in Cambridge town center for (secure) parking and then go punting for a couple of hours stopping off for a peck and a pint along the way.

The parking should be cheap/free provided I can organise it in time.

I think the punts are about £10-15 per hour, so split between everybody it's not going to be expensive.

We'll all have to depart together to get to the cars (around 4pm ish)

Please post up your interest.

TIA

Chaz.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Martin Keene

• SparkyB

• CrashBangWallop

I should be able to meet up with you guys in Cambridge, I have to take the folks to Stanstead for their hols, but I should be back in time.

Mark

Bring it on!!  Fully insured again!  Let's see see what 6000 miles can give me this year.  After a bit of deliberation I'm considering Tim's aeroscreen.  So, assistance is probably in need. Time to lose some excess baggage :)  And swallow some flies in the process,  Sorry, I'm drunk at the moment (friends birthday).  Up for a punt...?  Can I bring a buddy?  I promised a girl-friend of mine I'd take her for a blat!

Where's thatsupercharged Busa?  Sounds sooper!  I need a good kick up the A*** :)

See you all soon.  I'm looking forward to this year.  I've been a bit of a wuss so far.  Time to get some quality miles on my Westie.

Don't forget... Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone up for a bank holiday Monday tear around Cambridgeshire?

Neil (in a good Geordie mood)

ps. compliments on the website wouldn't go a miss :)

Did I mention I was drunk at the moment?  What else id there to do on a Sunday night apart from go clubbing and stagger around town feeling worse-for-wears?  Heh, heh.

***SparkyB *** If you don't turn up I'll revoke your member rights.  Honestly, I'm a nice guy.  Damn, it's great to have the car on the road again!

Good night people.

Did I mention I was drunk at the mo???

Sad but, fun.

Neil (Northern drunken bum)

Disgracefull behaviour  :angry:  :angry:  :p  (Hic)

Neil, anybody's welcome, the wife and kids should be joining us on the punts.

Chaz.

Sober again :cool:

I can only apologise whole-heartedly about that outburst this morning.

Sorry :(

I'm gonna have to go for treatment I was so scared :p

Back to the thread topic now....

Chaz can u recommend a car park in Cambridge, preferably easy to get to, I've never driven to Cambridge and my Dad says it's a bit tricky (one way systems and all) .  I have to drop the folks off at Stanstead at 12 ish so I'll meet u guys in the city centre.

Mark

BTW yes i do have the keys for the tin top, but I also have keys for 2 houses :cool:

Try Park St car park, It's fairly close to the punts.

Give me a ring I'll give you directions.

Chaz.

I will try like something possed to make it but... why is there always a but with me ??? ... the car hunting is not going well, so don't stake your life on anything.

PS: New M1144 pads and good bleed means it stops like a good'un now... :D