• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

momo style wheel

catflap

Not sure if the bolt spacing is the same, but SPA Technique sold a 3-hole mounting boss for the Westy as recently as 2 years ago (that's when I bought mine).

-John

Seattle, USA

Ill be on the phone to them in the morning then ;)  cheers

Someone else has told me that Westfield DO sell one, maybe the person just didn’t know!!!   Ahhh well

Not sure if the bolt spacing is the same, but SPA Technique sold a 3-hole mounting boss for the Westy as recently as 2 years ago (that's when I bought mine).

-John

Seattle, USA

Uh oh, I just realized that my short-term memory isn't the only thing that's going :0 .  It just occurred to me that the boss was part of an order I placed with Westfield right after I bought my car.  SPA Technique only supplied the steering wheel.  Sorry about that.

-John

Seattle, USA

I brought a cast ally hub from Westfield last year to fit a Momo steering wheel, which has the 3 hole fixing. I would be suprised if they have stopped supplying them, but you never know with Westfield.

re-called them. and yep they have stopped doing it :(

Anyone have an unwanted standard mountly boss they would swap for some beer tokens? (so i can butcher it for the new wheel)

Come on.....

Someone must have swapped to a Quick Release and doesn't want their old allegro (standard) boss anymore!!

We just want a boss, no wheel, or column! Just that little bit you no longer need!!

Please....end my insane life of brake problems, followed by understeer troubles, followed by boss problems followed by....who knows what will come next  ;) hehehe

But seriously...does no-one has an old boss who would rather have some dosh!! ???

Mrs 'Flap   :p Come on.....

EDITED: Bah... I hate this, we always forget to log out of each others names!!

This really is a girl!! I DO exist...people have seen me!  :p

Oi Dodge you are cruising for a slap!

You're lame for going to Anglesey instead of going to the pub for Flap's Birthday!!

For details of Dodge's latest 'conversion' progress and antics see here  :devil:

Hehehe

Yeh rather a good likeness I thought...which one is Ry?  Oh and been as there's 3 who's the 3rd???

Cashy??  Is that you hiding at the back ???  :p

Catflap

I may well have a standard Mountey boss for an Allegro column stashed in the garage at home. I changed to quick release and don't recall throwing the old wheel out or flogging it. I'll have a gander for you.

PS: Email for direct comunication is martin.keene@triplexcomp.com