Rose joints and wishbones

geofff

Hi Keith,

Just got onto the factory and they will swop out my wishbones for rose jointed inner and outer. I'll get onto rotaprecision for the rose joint.Thanks.

They are checking to see if they can send me the semi-wide or wide versions. Definitelty the former not sure on the latter.

Ta

Geoff

Let me know how you get on with the factory. Did they give you a price for the wishbones ? I would be interested to know if you can get the full wide track from them.

No competition from me purley a trackday puff, so you don't have to worry  :D

Bazzer

Hi,

I've read the regs again on "suspension". It specifically says you are allowed to fit a Westfield rose joint kit as long as the original pick up points are used.

It also says "Only standard Westfield suspension parts may be used".

So is a semi-wide / wide track rose jointed Westfield produced wishbone a "standard" suspension part?

I think I'll call scruitineer / factory on that one.

Anybody sit on the formula comittee?

Any ideas?

Ta

Geoff

P.S.

Bazzer: I'll find out a price from the factory when they call me back.

Hi,

Wide / semi-wide is not allowed - spoke to Richard.

But I am allowed to run inboard rose jointed bottom wishbone. So what is the longest stemmed rose joint you can get? I think I'll try the suppliers Keith suggested and find out!

Bazzer I forgot to ask for a price. Doh!

Apologies

Geoff

Sorry to butt in...Geoff, were you at last nights meet? Didn't see you (if you were there, apologies for not noticing :D). There was a nice selection of cars to drool over :)

Andy

Hi Andy,

I was enjoying a very nice meal in Heddington at the Ivy. Family & friends dinner that I'd organized months ago so had to attend.

But I'll be there next month!

Ta

Geoff

Glad it wasn't just that I missed you then :)

See you next month all being well. :t-up:

Andy