• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• pistonbroke

• Mark Stanton

• Glen H

You'll find it on the bottom of *lots* of catalogues and invoices, and almost anything else where dates, times, specs and/or prices are published. It stands for "Errors and Omissions Excepted", which, in our language means if the text or prices contains errors, then you (as a customer) can't hold us to the (incorrect) price or claim that incorrect specs caused you a problem or other expense. It's a get out, basically........ and it should be on the calendar, in this case, 'cos it contains an error.......

Que  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :p

You'll find it on the bottom of *lots* of catalogues and invoices, and almost anything else where dates, times, specs and/or prices are published. It stands for "Errors and Omissions Excepted", which, in our language means if the text or prices contains errors, then you (as a customer) can't hold us to the (incorrect) price or claim that incorrect specs caused you a problem or other expense. It's a get out, basically........ and it should be on the calendar, in this case, 'cos it contains an error.......

:t-up:

Anyone got address for the capesthorne show?

Which part of cheshire is it in?

A34 between Alderley Edge and Congleton, just south of the Junction with the A537 ;) A place suprisingly called Capesthorne Hall :0

cheers andy - may well have a drive over depending on how knockhill goes  :D  :D

You off to Knockhill too.......see you there. :D  :t-up:

From your hookline I take it you'll be going from Chesterfield?

What time route are you taking?

Andy

shall I, sharnt I, shall I, sharnt I....oh what the hell  :devil:

What time are people planning to get there ?  

Wrightster - After you manged to get lost on the M60 last weekend I think the question is "What time are you getting there?"  :p;)

Any particular area arranged for parking?

or is it just ad hoc. ?

plan on being there circa 11am myself , hoping to have No1 navigator with me so can't get lost.

speed will be seriously restricted  :oops:

After last weekends performance of getting lost on the M60

Marcus

How the **** do you get lost on the M60?

(thought it was only me did that)  :)  :)  :)