• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DickieB

• Mark Stanton

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Kev Bamber

Mark - Wot you mean no time to get ready after Le mans, do you mean pluck ur eybrows & do ur hair? Mine's going France, then Curby

Not taking my Westfield to Le Mans  :D  :D  I'm using mobile tent  :D  :D  :D

My Westfield is still in many pieces around the garage and with being off to Le mans still will be  ;)  :down:  :arse:  :(  :p

Not enough hair left to do much with either  :D  :D

I've printed them out, filled them in - it's just the writing the cheque I'm finding difficult - you know what us Locost-ers are like!  Chris Pearce knows I'm coming though.

PS I've got some good video footage of Jamie from the weekend - we had a good battle for a few laps until I spun! Doh!

When was the closing date?  ???

it's just the writing the cheque I'm finding difficult

I think we all do at £80! I've just entered a double lapper event for £56 by comparison and I'm sure that there will be plenty of toilets.

John

Entry fee is not £80 Mr L   :D  ;)  ;) Tis £75 for WSCC members - with loads of runs - should no-one fall off and the weather hold out

Tis a free world with total freedom of choice for whatever events anyone wishes to enter  ;)  Pays yer money takes yer choice - tis up to you  :D  :D

Not that you're moaning or complaining of course  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D - still not got your SS registration card then  :D  :D  :D  did you get your 2004 T-shirt that fits  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  with or without a small blemish  :D  :D and don't worry John there aren't any names to miss-spell on yer trophy either  :D  :D  :devil:  ;)  :p

is there anything else I can be of assistance with  :D   :devil:  :devil:  :D

is there anything else I can be of assistance with  

Can I bring my dog?   :devil:

Only joking.

John

BTW - I wasnt moaning

So tough, I think he can barely keep his race car going for the whole season (shyeah right...)

:)

Andy

Rich - the car is still in one piece after taking it to Le Mans so we're still on, which is a good job 'cos seen yer entry.

The SO2's I've been running have finally gone to tyre heaven unfortunately, so we're on brand new Toyo Proxes, with only 300 mile of French dressing on them. Haven't had time to get them scrubbed so be interesting to see if they work.

See ya there, I'll be arriving Sat afternoon.

Kev