gt40

warren smith

I was talking to paul ( I think thats his name) who was running the trackday at elvington yesterday. He drove the car after it was finished on the program and said it was fantastic. Well he lied. It overheated very quickly and handled like a dog. But they were going to sort it out

Did you take the photo of the GT40 Shaun? if so what Camera/ film speed/settings did use? its very professional and looks fantaistic

The picture taken at Brands was more by luck than judgement - it took 20 crap pictures to get that one.

The camera is a Pentax 430RS digital, 1/1000 sec shutter, ISO 200.  New camera - still working out the functions. 0.01 reaction time on shutter release once focus is set.  Recommended for action shots.  Normally with digital cameras you press the shutter then wait a couple of seconds before the picture is taken.

I see Steppenwolf managed a similar spectacular shot.

GT40 appreciation society  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: