Track Action

Bananaman

Has anybody got any experience of Track Action Webpage ???

I want to do a Trackday at Oulton Park & they seem to be the only people doing Oulton?

Preferably I'd like to go in Late July/August, however all they seem to have is June 10th.(if this is all thats available I'll do it :(  but i'd rather go later in the year) any ideas or experience of the above?

Andy :)

I think a fair few Scoobies have used them
Thats kinda what i thought :( , don't know if i want to be diceing with a load of Scoobies & Evo's. :arse:

Thats kinda what i thought  , don't know if i want to be diceing with a load of Scoobies & Evo's

Things to bear in mind about Scooby and Evo owners :

1.  They may have mirrors fitted to the car, but they have no idea what they're for...

2.  Briefings are for "other people"...

2.  They're dog slow round corners and then clog it down the straight, thereby p******** off the se7en driver behind who would be much quicker than them of only they'd get the f**k out of the way !!

[/sweeping generalisation]

I think you'd be more overtaking them than dicing

Fraid not...  They seem to think that it's their job not to let peasants in kit cars past.  Overtaking them is nigh on impossible unless you have some serious ooomph.  And then you'll get them trying to out-brake you into the corner.  Either that or you'll get over-taken by other TNBs who *do* have the grunt down the straights...

[/voice of experience]

Keep checking the BookaTrack calendar for Oulton dates.  There should be some there later this year.

Nick

Thats exactly what i've found for some scoobie/evo drives

Just found one for the 24th June with EasyTrack & there seem to be not tooooo many Evo's etc.......

Think I'll track this one & change my provisional Donington to Late July/Aug.

Andy :t-up:

guess it depends on the circuit, and I reckon Oulton has too many fast bits where they can stick their foot down

Greg (ex Scooby owner who did listen at trackdays and used my mirrors, and let many a westi/c******m past!!!;)

Greg (ex Scooby owner who did listen at trackdays and used my mirrors, and let many a westi/c******m past!!!

Theres always one isn't there. :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

oh and I'd fancy a day there in my Westie, nanas, but why don't you also come to Anglesy on the 13th June - see my thread in events.

greg

:t-up:

The exception that proves the rule ??  :D

BTW Greg, I was being deliberately inflamatory with my posts above  :devil:  :D   Knowing full well that there are a good few ex-Scooby owners on here who might be tempted to take the bait  :p  :D  :D

Nice one westy!! Bananaman let me know the dates your interestedin/find. I wouldn't mind coming a long. Oulton is a fantastic circuit let me know dates and costs. I'm sure we can get further interest from the guys in the club.

Buzz :(