Going to look at SEIW...Need Advice Please

perksy

Good Point Blatman...

What sort of Reduction Should i Be Looking for if I find a Nice Looking and Driving Westy BUT WITHOUT a Nice Big File of Receipts ETC  ???  ???

A reduction in line with what the owner thinks they added to the value when he priced the car would be my guess........

Had a look a the Westfield i Whitchurch, was a good looking car with very good build history, but, they wanted my Focus ST170 + £1000, i was insulted to say the least, so he'll be keeping it in his showroom until the next punter comes along.

I did enquire about a cash sale of it and a 'token' £100 may be knocked off.

Guess i need to sell the Focus first.

HOW MUCH!!!!!

id say sell your car and look around,you will prob end up with some money spare too!!!

sovereign cars......bit dodgey by all accounts :oops:  :oops:

I know it was a 'tad' expensive.

Have advertised my car again so will be starting my hunt for a suitable Westfield once i get that phone call.

Don't know much about Focus ST170's, but is it not worth phoning around a few Ford dealers and asking if any want it/what price?

This will at least give you a clue as to weather or not they are selling and give you a realistic price privately (theirs + £1000 at a very rough guess)

Did this with my Mini Cooper S, BMW in Swindon couldn't get the cheque book out quick enough :)

Will try a few local Ford dealers in the next few weeks. I did ask one when is was in devon seeing the familly and he did mention a figure of £10.8 - £11k, i should of taken him up on the offer !