33 people booked in!! Fantastic. Latecomers still welcome but at the discretion of the venue. THIS IS A LOCATION - NOT AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB - ANY WSCC MEMBER IS WELCOME!!Peak District Christmas Dinner - Sat 9th November 12.30 for 1pm.

AndrewBClarke

37 minutes ago, Steve Bosworth said:

Unfortunately i cant make it as im on standby 😞 

You could always send Vicky as your representative 🤪

Paid.

2 x Soup, 2 x Turkey, 2 x Christmas Pud please

Thank you for organising and choosing an excellent venue, hope the weather is good and we can take advantage of that lovely Bentley Brook road 🌞

• Like 1

On 03/08/2024 at 20:46, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

Paid.

2 x Soup, 2 x Turkey, 2 x Christmas Pud please

Thank you for organising and choosing an excellent venue, hope the weather is good and we can take advantage of that lovely Bentley Brook road 🌞

Money received with thanks and meals booked 😁. Pleased you are coming. 

• Like 1

Chris Emms and Mo have booked to come!!

• Like 1

Bill Senior and Sue plus Bill Junior and Sarah are coming!!

Finally sorted to get the day off !! So we’re coming as well , Andy & Becky

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Paul and Margaret are coming 🎅🧑‍🎄

• Like 2

Two courses for both of us please.

2x Turkey

2x Christmas pud

• Like 1

• AndrewBClarke changed the title to THIS IS A LOCATION - NOT AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB - ANY WSCC MEMBER IS WELCOME!!Peak District Christmas Dinner - Sat 9th November 12.30 for 1pm.

Currently 32 people have booked to come which is brilliant. I’ve been chatting to the venue who originally said 30 was the maximum and we have managed to ‘stretch’ the numbers. 
If you are thinking of coming but have not booked, please please make your mind up, change shifts etc and claim your space before I have to start a ‘reserve’ list!!

• Like 4

• AndrewBClarke changed the title to NUMBERS NEED TO BE CONFIRMED SATURDAY 5/10. LATECOMERS PLEASE CONFIRM ASAP!! THIS IS A LOCATION - NOT AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB - ANY WSCC MEMBER IS WELCOME!!Peak District Christmas Dinner - Sat 9th November 12.30 for 1pm.

Just a note to say that I need to confirm numbers next Saturday 5/10 so if you haven’t booked a space please make contact this week. 
Once I’ve confirmed numbers, any latecomers would be at the discretion of the venue. 

• Like 1