Best tyres on 13" for Class A

fordy

Thanks Mrs Westy.

I noticed that i had posted in that thread - my memory is obvioulsy going - Anyway it has convinced me to save some money and stick with my current 15s and get some new Yokos or some 2nd hand SO2s

If anyone has some 15" supaleggras going cheap, then ill bite your hand off :)

cheers

Chris

Must be loads of people with 15" supaleggras shod with 2nd hand SO2's arround.

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Sorry coudn't resist. :p

Not getting involved......  :p:p

Aw, woz hoping you'd bite  :devil:

No. I've been in touch with Bridgestone about the various points discussed in that thread. I received some very satisfactory answers to my enquiries.......

Sticky list 1a (or B) in 13's I would assume are bieng made available, or are already available.

I still don't get this whole big wheel vs little wheel debate.  Tyres aside, if 13's or 15's are the best why arent 12's, 14's or 16's better?

:durr:

Scruffy

No. I've been in touch with Bridgestone about the various points discussed in that thread. I received some very satisfactory answers to my enquiries.......

:(

I didn’t realise the competition was going to be so fiercely fought for that wooden spoon this year  :(

Tyres aside, if 13's or 15's are the best why arent 12's, 14's or 16's better?

I imagine it's just availablility really. Most wheels are 'odd' sizes I guess, so there'll be less tyres available for 12" wheels (or 14").

Just guessing...anyone?

Andy

Why not just get 14s. They are somewhere in between. You can get some pretty decent rubber for them if you look around, yokohama do all sorts.

Adam